1988 gt convertible for sale 5spd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dudes its a five speed needs paint come by and see it. I'll be runnning it till I sell it come by and make an offer. I'm not painting it because i want you to see that its all original and no puddy on it. Also you can see the floors absolutely no rust on this car. Also top is black car is blue. Interior is very clean blue with opal and i have ordered a new carpet weatherstrips and headlights that way you can strip it paint it any color you want and then swap all the new stuff. Also the engine is completely stock down to the air box first one I see without even a cold air kit. Also original km on the car 200 thousand km but runs solid besides these run till 350 before anything will go. Also i will warrantee the car as is for one summer meaning till aug 31st Meaning you buy it and everything is included bumper to bumper. Tranny is good third is fine, exhaust is new and the wheels oldschool 5 stars old saleen style, roh. 15" with cheapo tires. Basically buy it paint it and slap some wheels on it and you've got a great convertible. Oh ya the windshield has a small crack but is fixable if you know what I mean. new rear glass window the customer bought from us. I'll put it on for you. Besides that even the ashtray door is working. Get that? The price nothing unreasonable will be refused must be 21 and older for a test drive so bring dad if you need to. Also one tax on this car. Id like to sell it to someone that is going to restore it and actually keep it longer than a summer. Need to bring a deposit if serious. i dont take checks. Thanks why I.m selling it 1. no time to restore like it if your a customer of mine you allready knew that 2. I have a 92 and she'll be quite jealous. vin 1fabp45e6jf183327 check the vin on www.mustanggt.org for info look under vin door tag decoder pics of the car will be up soon as soon as I figure it out.

thanks
johnny! 450 629 1977
www.jonsmotorsports.com

mustang gt 1988 for sale !

HighRider said:
worthless without pics I guess

Still a nice project

Bump

Guys I ended up painting it and getting it ready for sale couldnt let t go unpainted had to restore it, and it came out great! The pony wheels are not on the car yet I have 4 new tires to put on and the ponys will be on as soon as my wheels for my 92 show up. I had three sets people keep buying them when they are in the showroom so i had to order another set.

Take a look and let me know if your interested I'm asking 11 550$ super negotiable. Guys make offers you'll be suprised ! New everything from paint to interior. thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back