Status
Not open for further replies.

WUT_GAonAIR?

Legacy Member
18" MOMO X1's
Bolt Patern 4x100
18" x 7.5

Only 1380$

They were on the Precision Acoustics Mini for less than a month... Still brand new, in the box... Go to Precision Acoustics if you want to look at them for yourself.

x1.jpg

I don't understand something man, you said brand new in the box but It was mounted on the mini ?? WUT ??????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by BassBoy19
I don't understand something man, you said brand new in the box but It was mounted on the mini ?? WUT ??????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah i said they were used for less than a month... The car was hardly ever driven as well.... so they were mainly show wheels... you wouldn't be able to tell if they were driven on....

And yes the box comes with it as well...
:eek:

I understand you didn't say anything about tires, but if they were on a car for a month, they obviously had tires on them. So I was just wondering if these tires were available to sell.

No need to be an ass about it man...

attn Firewall: PM me

Firewall, I have some 215-40-18s on my car for 3 weeks, the rims are going off for winter tires on steelies if you're interested. Sorry to off-topic your post Mr Gibis

Re: attn Firewall: PM me

Originally posted by Pookie
Firewall, I have some 215-40-18s on my car for 3 weeks, the rims are going off for winter tires on steelies if you're interested. Sorry to off-topic your post Mr Gibis

Jerk! :bigup: ;)

Originally posted by Firewall
I understand you didn't say anything about tires, but if they were on a car for a month, they obviously had tires on them. So I was just wondering if these tires were available to sell.

No need to be an ass about it man...

Someone's a lil' sensitive! :D
Don't cry now... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back