Towing damages ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicarlo

Last night when i was at work in montreal city i was apperently parked somewhere i wasnt suppose to be. When i came out my car was gone. I then found out that my car was towed. By the time i got my car back (1am) i drove it home and parked it. Now this morning i just checked it out and i notice that my rims are fucked up. Now my question is, are they responsible for any damages they caused?

Nicarlo said:
Last night when i was at work in montreal city i was apperently parked somewhere i wasnt suppose to be. When i came out my car was gone. I then found out that my car was towed. By the time i got my car back (1am) i drove it home and parked it. Now this morning i just checked it out and i notice that my rims are fucked up. Now my question is, are they responsible for any damages they caused?

good luck w/t that ,u know there quick to take your money but to get it back it will be hard

Oh yes they are responsible. Having a right to tow your car illegaly parked does not give them the right to cause damage. The problem here is find evidence that it is the towing company that damaged the car. Of course they will deny they did the damage. Take them to small claims court. Your word against theirs. Take some pictures, and if you have recent pictures of the car before the tow, bring them too. The judge will rule according to the evidence presented and to the credibility of the witnesses.

there are red around the tires where the claps were on... its pretty obvious and it wouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that something was there that caused the damage.

Nicarlo said:
there are red around the tires where the claps were on... its pretty obvious and it wouldnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that something was there that caused the damage.

In that case go back to their garage and take a look at their tow trucks to see if you find anything red that could have gone onto your rims.Take a pic of that and a pic of your rims....see if the paint color matches.This could help you if you decide to go to small claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back