AEM cold air intake for integra 90-93

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CWay 27

I am selling a cold air intake for integra 90-93. I used it for 6 months. It's basically in great shape and I have everything that comes with it, even the license plate frame but not the box that came in it.

If you want real horsepower for cheap, AEM is the way to go. Where else can you get 10-12HP for 250$

Call me (514)973-8261 or c_depelteau@yahoo.com

I used it 6 months and you're willing to give me 40% of what it cost me....No thank you I'll wait a bit more time for better offers. Thanks anyways.

cold air

hey its used man you can't sell it for the price you paid for but i give you my last price 190$ if your interested mesg me back
thanx

Re: cold air

Thank you for your offer but I guess you don't know how much an AEM cold air intake runs for. This thing cost me 380$ CDN and that's before tax.

cold air

well if your interested just mesg me back
thanx

Hey 15secCavi, I have the teg now and I'll gibe him 200$ and if you buy my car, I'll give it to you now prob. So let me know I'll give you 200$ and if you want more just email me and whe'll talk. My email is Hugo.Dalphond@tres.bnc.ca and my real name is Hugo.

225$ and it's yours.....if you are interested, e-mail me

aem cold air intake

HEY cway27 you still have your aem cold air intake if you do what color is it and how much do you want for it.
i found it brand new at js performance for 320$
I'LL GIVE YOU 200$ for it
email me at phildo_4us@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back