Pics Of marco @ Formula D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUTOMOTION

Legacy Member
can't beleave we found something, anyway here's some pics of is first 2 only practices run :(

formulad_04152005_133.jpg

formulad_04152005_132.jpg

formulad_04152005_131.jpg

formulad_04152005_130.jpg

here some of Rhys Millen

formulad_04152005_277.jpg

That Viper was Sick, don't laugh that driver is awesome. He won the Formula D last year and was a pro rally driver in Europe.

Wow ! Big change from last year ! No more automotion stickers ??? Sick wheels too :D

Must be so freakin hard to pull of a transition slide from a banking to a flat portion !!!

940T said:
Wow ! Big change from last year ! No more automotion stickers ??? Sick wheels too :D
Those stickers were all temporary before we change the color of the car. Marco's car will have a whole NEW look very soon and yes the Automotion stickers will be part of that look!!!!

AUTOMOTION said:
Those stickers were all temporary before we change the color of the car. Marco's car will have a whole NEW look very soon and yes the Automotion stickers will be part of that look!!!!

Cool, can't wait to see !

Trueno said:
Must be so freakin hard to pull of a transition slide from a banking to a flat portion !!!

Dude trust me there's a reason why the front lip wasn't on, that part of the track was a car killer!!!!! Lot’s of guy's lost it there...that track is no really good for drifting, that's why it was very technical and challenging….i found it sick none the less!

accord2002 said:
si il y a plus de fumée en arriere de la g35, stu parce que ses roues spin plus vite ?

POWER...HP....TORQUE.... the sound of that beast was crazy, all i have to say is sickiest car there*jawdrop*

Chunky_Bai said:
Dude trust me there's a reason why the front lip wasn't on, that part of the track was a car killer!!!!! Lot’s of guy's lost it there...that track is no really good for drifting, that's why it was very technical and challenging….i found it sick none the less!

Is there a reason why they use that part of the circuit ?

Is it just for spectator purposes, or is it really to separate the amateurs from the pro's ?

Because...theres no where for me to pratice that feeling other than a circuit. And even then, like you said, I'll be going home with my car on the back of a CAA truck and my Tie-rods in my back pocket.

Is there going to be a banking that high at DriftMania ??? Or will it be mainly flat ???

Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I just want to know what to expect on May 8 when I get there.

Trueno said:
Is there a reason why they use that part of the circuit ?

Is it just for spectator purposes, or is it really to separate the amateurs from the pro's ?

Because...theres no where for me to pratice that feeling other than a circuit. And even then, like you said, I'll be going home with my car on the back of a CAA truck and my Tie-rods in my back pocket.

Is there going to be a banking that high at DriftMania ??? Or will it be mainly flat ???

Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I just want to know what to expect on May 8 when I get there.

Americains don't give a shit....that's the track, you wanna compete good if not go home! that's the way they are!

Driftmania track practices has nothing to worry about, and at least we check and try the track before renting it :D

Chunky_Bai said:
Americains don't give a shit....that's the track, you wanna compete good if not go home! that's the way they are!

Driftmania track practices has nothing to worry about, and at least we check and try the track before renting it :D

M-I-N-T...

Cant wait :bigup: :bigup:

I'm so sorry to hear about your car Marco. You were REALLY looking forward to this event and your dreams were ruined all because of a damn rear end :( You have so much talent and we all know you could of competed with the cars that had 6x more money invested. Good luck next time and bring some extra parts at the next event.

Jokes aside guys, Marco is funny looking but he can truely drive and is one of the best drivers I have seen beside Yan. Whether its drifting, lapping , 1/4 mile racing and even karting. He has amazing driving skills and I have never seen someone go through gears like this guy. Good luck Marco!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back