mainstream strikes again F&F3

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackhead

Legacy Member
i recently found that they are going to make another sequel to Fast and furious
guess why im put this info here............ oh!........yes bullseye its gonna be about drifting this time... :cry:

the plot till now ( may be just speculation, dont send me hate mail :D )
vin diesel as dom torreto came back from mexico where the first film end...
since he have a wanted status in cali hes going hide in 'guess where' JAPAN to see one of his friend ' i expect a cute jdm girl ' then she tell him that she have problem whit the yakuza, (money, drug, who care as long as he can hit the nos button)
she teach him how to drift and he make a deal whit the yakuza... if he can beat their driver in a drift championship, they will let his friend alone... so he's gonna practice on touge and at night and learn how to drift like a pro ( in a month or less :p )

OH MY GOD if you want a 240 or a AE86 buy its now cause when this film goes in theatre price will skyrocket....

its so sad its funny... hope they didnt fuck this one up again...like nitrous sideway on 2 wheels, or green fire out the tailpipe.....

*tu*

viper2003 said:
Any idea when it is coming to theater!!

aucune date na été annoncé encore mais p-e ver le mileu de l'été?? sinon ca va surment aller a lété prochain..

on a better note...initial D the movie is comming out (only in HK and Japan but you can get bootleg in chinatown a wekk after its out lol) and WOW all scenes are real not CG and cars are driven by D1/option star drivers such at Keichii Tsuchya himself!!!! :bow: Well initial D is kinda based on him he inspired suhi shingo to make the series after all

krackhead said:
OH MY GOD if you want a 240 or a AE86 buy its now cause when this film goes in theatre price will skyrocket....

Wouhouuuu

I already got mine !

I guess I'm a gazillionnaire now :bigup:

Yup i smelt a Dorifto rip-off comming from F&F 3...

I need to pick up my second 240sx project fast b4 im affeted by stupid prices.

just be prepared to damage some riced out 240sx when this movie comes out.

the worst part of all this is some morron in a FWD car is gonna try to drift hurt himself then have everything made public, then making it harder to find practice spots this spring/summer :( so to all of those idiots heres my gift to u in advance :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin

Have a NICE DAY :bigup:

:squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin :squintfin ALL OF THE CREATORS OF THIS MOVIE!

FAWK! That's horrible... let's organize a collective suicide. They found a way to exploit young people, using a noble sport. All they want is their f*cking money. A year after the movie comes out, the whole drifting sport will become a huge ricey joke. I hate those morrons! And I hate vin diesel! SHIIIIIAT!

They found a way to exploit young people, using a noble sport.

I dearly hope you aren't considering motorsport as a whole when you say noble sport...

A larger collection of cheaters and whiners has never been found elsewhere than in the pits of a race track. That is a fact. It doesn't make it any less attractive (on the contrary), but please, motorsport, at ANY level, is far from honorable. And that's even before considering the origin of spare body parts... ;)

Touge or drifting, I don't know, I don't know any people that does it. And I hope for you guys that this is different. That would be a nice change.

But if that film ever makes it to the screen, your chances of that are gone! But it's time to invest in jobber shop that manufacture replacement A-arm and tie-rods! :D

fast and furious 3 sa vas etre une vrai gafe de sortir sa pis sa vas etre irréel et merdique encore une fois.
Mais combien je vais gagé que tout le monde icit vas aller le voir quand meme.
soignez quand meme honete.....

Je ne me souviens plus qui avait dis ca, mais ca reste tellement vraie !

"Its cool while its underground, once its mainstream, its played out" ... so true

It would be cooler if they did a Gumball rallye version instead of drifting. Who wants to watch 2 hours of drifting anyway. Let me guess, one corner drift will take a whopping 2 minutes with all the effects and music. Forget drifting in movies, you can just go see Haig and Marco do their thing and give you goosbumps.

That sucks.

And Big Jule, your quote is totally true... This is disgusting to see such a nice sport going into the ricy side.....

I'm furious. But what can we do ? Nothing...

noublier pas que c un film et non un documentaire... cest fait pour la masse de la population et non pour un groupe underground de street racer.

C du Hollywood a 100% avec un histoire de fou qui nous tiens jusqu a la fin sur le bout de notre siege.
La serie f&f est du <entertainement> pur et dure.

Les producteur ne font que capitaliser sur un phenomene grandissant.

I usually go see it at the drive-in...
so I can rev the engine, turn my steering wheel and make screeching sounds with my mouth. :goofy:

PS : We need new smileys !!!! I cant make funny comments anymore :(

Laissons leur le bénifice du doute, ils vont peut-être faire qqch de bien et ça va surement permettre à des événements comme Driftmania de devenir plus gros avec plus de spectateurs, de meilleures bourses et plus de commanditaires pour les pilotes! Je crois que pour ceux qui veulent que ce sport reste en vie au Québec on a besoin de films spectaculaires comme ça. Je crois que ça va être bon pour la compétition dans les événements mais j'ai peur de l'effet dans les rues! On verra bien....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back