prelude napi vendredi soir

Status
Not open for further replies.

bovi.prelude

Legacy Member
jai vu une prelude noir 92-96 a napi hier jvoulais savori ski a la dds pcq sa y va en ?*&?*%?$(&%?. entk nice ride

p.s rentrais dans le 13 avec 2 mag 17-18 en arriere pis en avant mag cheap avec clear corner

moi messemble le best jai vu c 14.42 si je me trompe pas mais je suis arriver tard mais moi avec je les bien aimer

I ran my worst times ever

way way way too cold. If you have summer tires, wait that it gets a little warmer...

was doing 2.7 60ft. like Ice

Tex said:
I ran my worst times ever

way way way too cold. If you have summer tires, wait that it gets a little warmer...

was doing 2.7 60ft. like Ice

that was you in the Z ? i had no idea. come say hi! unless you hate me :p

i would have liked to race, i have raced Z's on the highway, but no quarter mile yet.

how the f%&# was I supposed to know it was you, lol.

I don't even remember any continental.

Show me a picture

My car doesn't do good at dragstrip. my best was last sunday, I did a 13.8 at 105 (actually a friend did this time with my car, because I suck and can't freaking launch the car) :laugh:

here's a pic, sorry it's so dirty.

attachment.php

I was there from 7 to 8:30, I remember seeing your car there and wanting to race you. I ran a 14.9 @ 95 mph, which isn't bad for a car that weighs 1700 kg.

67Continental said:
here's a pic, sorry it's so dirty.

attachment.php

I was there from 7 to 8:30, I remember seeing your car there and wanting to race you. I ran a 14.9 @ 95 mph, which isn't bad for a car that weighs 1700 kg.

Don't remember seeing it.

14.9 is not too bad for such a boat ;)

I'll come say hi next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back