Parting out- 1990 240 SX

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyRidzPhucked

Legacy Member
Tell me what you need and I'll tell you if its available.

Pieces good on the car are: hatch, hood, bumper, front quarter panels, eibach sportline springs and kyb shocks, rebuilt tranny, interior

Motor is siezed, windshield is cracked, frame rails, rocker panels and hind quarter panel are in poor condition. Will sell whole car for 800$ non-nego.

Pictures up soon.

I was looking for about 350$ for the springs and shocks, best offer takes them. I have someone else interested right now as well.

tranny is 5 speed, i will be looking for about 350 obo since it was rebuilt about 40 000 km's ago, but you can always make me an offer.

i dont have a sunroof on this one, but my buddy may part his out... i'll ask him for you

350 for the shocks and springs is a great deal, they're hardly used.

the axle and such in the rear is pending sale. Hatch is sold.

I have the seats but the drivers side has the side worn out in the usual place.
Pictures up soon, sorry, i worked the whole weekend.

i want all the trimmings inside..

heating vents
defront vents
main console panel thing

the cover for one of the orange lights in the front of the car

have em>

i want all the trimmings inside..

heating vents--- yes
defrost vents------ yes
main console panel thing--- origional one cracked, pm me about alternative. Airbrushed red panels available.

the cover for one of the orange lights in the front of the car-- available, but depending on the buyer of the fenders, i dont want to sell an incomplete piece...

Interior is black, I'll have pics soon.
As of mothers day weekend, i spent 10 hours parting the car out, another 10 and the frame will be gone and all pieces available for pickup/delivery.

Many pieces still available

Hood- MINT condition
Fenders- need work but arent dented
Hatch (x2) - need work from having a wing, but i can have it fixed
Hatch shocks X 2 sets- one excellent, one not too sure but seem fine
Bumper- has chips, but not cracked at all
Interior- basically complete, great condition. Back seat has one 1 inch rip, passenger side seat mint, drivers side has usual leg rub wear.
Airbrushed red guage accent, shifter/compartment and cd player area piece with LED's installed (for a little "show") Ask for pics
Kyb shocks/Eibach springs Mint condition best offer 400$ Guaranteed excellent condition
Pop up lights work, come in full assembly
Rad decent condition, sell cheap.
block- siezed, best offer for anything you need with it
tranny- rebuilt 40 000 some odd km's ago, best offer (need it gone)
rear drivetrain- make me an offer for some or all
front assembly- make an offer
fog lights a little cracked, best offer
carpet spoken for
no sound system
doors are pending inspection around the mirrors, updated soon
exhaust system is rusted on the outside due to sitting around for awhile, best offer. Has a nice performance muffler with 4 inch tip
taillights not cracked
all glass except windshied, no sunroof

Anything else, ask!! :bigup:

whenever your ready.. ill take the kyb's and shocks... and possibly the exaust as well.. didnt know you were selling that.. but would have to check it out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back