173144_27_full.jpg
173144_28_full.jpg
173144_29_full.jpg
173144_30_full.jpg
173144_34_full.jpg
173144_35_full.jpg
173144_36_full.jpg
173144_38_full.jpg

Looks sharp. Is it really an IROC? It has IIROC skirts and front bumper, but a later-model (91?) wing and 15" wheels. Hmmmmm

Clean car though, it's looking good.

Clean looking, but In my opinion those 2 spoilers on the back need to go, they're an obstruction in the lines of the car. But that's just my opinion, it's always up to you on how you like your car.

Originally posted by blacksheep
Looks sharp. Is it really an IROC? It has IIROC skirts and front bumper, but a later-model (91?) wing and 15" wheels. Hmmmmm

Clean car though, it's looking good.
yeah it is a real one with the 91-92 Z28 wing added on. Not all irocs have the 16" wheels btw...it was an option....I got stuck with the crappy 15" ones :(

Hey if you're looking for some later style (91-92) 16's with tires for your car my friend might sell the ones that came with his new car.... Let me know if you're interested

nice car man, the paint looks perfect.

its always nice to see a gm rwd in this kind of conditions.

I've seen you have the tuned port injection, is it a 305 or 350

Originally posted by blacksheep
Hey if you're looking for some later style (91-92) 16's with tires for your car my friend might sell the ones that came with his new car.... Let me know if you're interested
Thanks,but I like better the look of the earlier wheels... I plan on buying 17" iroc rims one day...

Originally posted by 88monte
nice car man, the paint looks perfect.

its always nice to see a gm rwd in this kind of conditions.

I've seen you have the tuned port injection, is it a 305 or 350
a 305 :( But i fell in love with the car when I first saw it,and I figured an engine can always be swapped out one day :bigup:

i have a 305 4brl. and i love it

i always liked camaros and firebirds

my dad had a 89 WS6 and that was sick till i wrecked it

i like your ride, i always thought a camaro should be blue and a firebird red and yours is sick

and if you get 17's irocs it will be pimpin outta control

Nice looking car man ..

Always liked camaro's ..

Love corvette's more .. But not too many people can afford them ..

Sweet ride

Super Belle !! :bigup:

Sauf pour la patente en plastique dans la fenetre la.. :mad: Ca c'est carrement LAID. Arrache ca SVP .. Le reste en parfait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back