napi ce soir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw a silver Altima 3.5 SE-R on the 15 north in laval about an hour ago......he had a big 79 on his windows lol!

anyone know what he ran?

that must be in low14... I see one at a dealer today.. If sun shows tomorrow.. I'll go to do a lil'test drive..

Maitre Absolut said:
i saw a silver Altima 3.5 SE-R on the 15 north in laval about an hour ago......he had a big 79 on his windows lol!

anyone know what he ran?

that guy was tailing me all up the champlain bridge, we were going like 120 and he was under 10 feet from me, so i nailed the brakes and then took off :dunno:

Hahaha that was a couple of friends of mine sorry guys. The Se-R ran a disapointing 14.9 my friends mustang gt ran a 13.7 my friends lude 15.5. Pretty crappy night for traction. Yes streetracing is bad.

XxJDMCivicxX said:
Hahaha that was a couple of friends of mine sorry guys. The Se-R ran a disapointing 14.9 my friends mustang gt ran a 13.7 my friends lude 15.5. Pretty crappy night for traction. Yes streetracing is bad.

What about the time you ran with your car, did you put it on the track :dunno:

il faisais froid mais c etait cool j ai bien aime la supra pas de bon temps mais bon la temperature na pas trop aide j ai ete surpris une seul dsm :(

My car isn't ready yet i'm getting an alignment on thursday and i'll be at napi this saturday and hope for a high 13 run.

An Altima SE-R can pull a low 14. 2002-2003 Altimas and Maximas have gone 14.3-14.1 bone stock with great drivers (Normally it's 14.4-14.5), so an SE-R with a great driver, great traction and weather is probably capable of 14.2-14.0.

The track must be pretty sh*tty this time of the year. I pulled a 15.0 with all of 190 hp with my VQ, so with 260 hp I'd hope they could murder that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back