Intro: Hi Drifters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driftstar.com

What's up guys!

Marco, congratulations on your trip to NJ! Wish I could have been there! How did you do?

I hope to make it out to some of the events in Quebec! If you guys are looking for any events in Ontario, please let me know!

Here's the lastest track pic:

portrait.jpg

Jover! :eek1: What the h3ll bro you're still around!!

Damn it's been soooo long since we spoke. Is that the same GZE coupe that you had when we met back then? I spoke to Yasin through email once or twice since he moved away, but I've been really out of it. The Starlet is still in good shape, stored and awaiting to be reborn once again...

Make sure to let me know if you're ever in town, we gotta meet up again. *tu*

Driftstar.com said:
What's up guys!

Marco, congratulations on your trip to NJ! Wish I could have been there! How did you do?

I hope to make it out to some of the events in Quebec! If you guys are looking for any events in Ontario, please let me know!

Hey Jover how you doing dude, im doing allright thanks, just going nut's whit the DriftMania planning! Boy, this year we are goin to have a sick drifting competition campionship here in Montreal, you should come down and compete, the first competition is on the 22 of may.

Jersey was sick, i had 2 practices runs and on the qualifying runs my Diff died (yep it's a kaaz 2 way) i had a good chance to go far, im so piss about this diff BS that im going back but to chicago on August 6! If you wanna see some pic's http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209583

I hope your going to stick arround :bigup:

:doh:
Thanks for the warm welcome gang!

It's great seeing old faces! Yo, Pascal, it's been years! Glad you still have the Starlet, do you have any pics? Have you checked how big Dori-Kaze is now?

Marco, it sucks to break parts at competitions... Believe me, I feel ya! *banghead* It seems parts like to break at the worst of times. It's really dope that we have someone reprsenting in the USA though.

I was thinking trips down to Virginia, Atlantic, NJ, NY and Ohio etc... for US Drift events with a contingent from Canada would be SICK.

I'm trying to sort things out so I can afford to hit up more events especially in Quebec! It totally gives me a chance to hang out, Montreal is my spot, I love that place!

I've never taken my car to Quebec for any track events... got any shops to recommend over there? Just in case my hachiroku again breaks something.

Such is 86 Life!

Driftstar.com said:
I've never taken my car to Quebec for any track events... got any shops to recommend over there? Just in case my hachiroku again breaks something.

Don't worry about it, you wont be stock down here. There's more people ready to help here than you acctualy need it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back