Monthly Meet who is coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
On the 4th of January we will be holding our 4th monthly meet. It will be held at Le Manoir on St-Johns just south of the Trans Canada. Starts around 9 or 9:30, come have a drink or a meal with us. I'm inviting all of those who got the 404$ ticket to come to this meet so we can all get our stories straight. remember our court date is coming up soon.
Once again I will have the Montreal racing banner so that we can represent!!!!! everyone is invited, bring friends, family, whatever... the more ppl the better!!!! we should have some tech guys there so if you have any questions they will most probably be answered. if you cant get an answer to your question, well its probably not a good idea.
if anyone has any suggestions or questions about the meet please Email me at: mini1312@hotmail.com

Re: Monthly Meet

Le Manoir is on the corner of St-Johns and Hymus in the west island. Exit the Trans Canada at St-Johns, go south, turn right on Hymus and the entrance to Le Manoir is on your left. same place as 2 months ago.

JAn 4????? NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNIFFFFFF..........i cant make it!!!!!!!!!

Turbo.......you trying to make me look bad or something?? i really do want to come to these meets!!.....last time i couldnt make it because i was studying for exams......this time i cant make it because im away for 4 days :eek:

Hey Blazer, if you look real close at my eye, you may see a tear drop starting.....j/k

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dannnnnnnnnyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snifffff....

oh my god.............danny finally grew a sense of humour!

chris it could be consider a sense of humour as well!keep sucking chris maybe danny will let you wash his car for him!heheheheh

You fight like a married couple, we'll have to keep you at separate tables at the meet!

yeah well i gotta keep my bitches in line rx7gtu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back