3.25 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

myke sheehy

who want to sell me a 3.25 engine ...compactible to my 95 obd1 computer

ive 200$ to invest .............lol........j/k *shootme*

And your 318 computer won't work with the 325 engine anyways, you need a new ecu too.

Hi, I have a 99 528 engine, tranny, ecu, wiring, etc... you could bolt it in your car and have a 328. $1800 for the whole setup. And its clean.

Flat6 said:
Hi, I have a 99 528 engine, tranny, ecu, wiring, etc... you could bolt it in your car and have a 328. $1800 for the whole setup. And its clean.

tu as le set up complet ca c avec la couette de fil la tranny et tout le bazzard..?

Hey Mikey. You can buy a 2.8 1998 but you will need to convert it to OBD1. That means changing the intake manifold, thottle body, engine harness and computer. If it am aluminum block, then it will be lighter. Make sure the motor doesn't come rom a 528 or you will also need the 3 serie oil pump and oil pan...

Myke, yes it is complete, but keep in mind, you will def need to convert it to OBD1 to get it to run. There are ways around this, but they get expensive... Also, the engine is from a 5 series so you would need the pan and pump from a 3 series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back