Pics of my Lude....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatOne

Legacy Member
Here she is...maybe u've seen it around....had a little accident 1 month back, so shes not looking as pretty on the passenger side.

Sorry some of them are poor quality (need a Digi cam)

The same guys that did member "Surfer " Prelude installed and painted my kit. I have some good plans for next year.....

fd4cf563.jpg

lude92-8.JPG

lude92-3.JPG

fd2ba40f.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WOW

Originally posted by Pookie
NICE PIX OH GREAT ONE.. YOU NEED SOME WHEELS THOUGH ;)

pat

thanks, yeah new wheels on the way ;).....I sold my old rims during winter and didn't get a new set all summer :(

These are next

vx-8-gm.jpg

nice car mang, lookin' good

you think you got this thing low enough?

I don't like "surfer" 's car too much but his interior is f'n PIMPIN - is that what you're planning? I'd get a different steering wheel but except for that it's the shizz. Nice colors

Last edited:
Originally posted by L-K
U go to Concordia?
I see a similar lud at the concordia campus quite often!

yeah I park at the Loyola campus and pimp the shuttle bus to work downtown, only taking one class

Originally posted by blacksheep
nice car mang, lookin' good

you think you got this thing low enough?

I don't like "surfer" 's car too much but his interior is f'n PIMPIN - is that what you're planning? I'd get a different steering wheel but except for that it's the shizz. Nice colors

thanks man

you know its only suposed to be a 1.4" drop...but I thinks its settled some lol

No, I'm taking my interior out over the winter, sanding it down till its smooth, painting it red...and my inserts will be black. Going with a momo tornado wheel...black and red.

Also getting Red Tenzo or Konig race seats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back