Car is getting to low I need some Caster/Camber plate ! Here's what I got .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpcv2000

I was looking at my wheels and the right one was way off just by looking at it so I bought some plate from Maximum Motorsports and put them on past week end . Good instruction , easy to do , it took me 3 hours and it was pretty fun to do !Here's a few pics in case if some of you are like me and wonder if it's tough to do ..
Instruction tells you to leave the strut on there but it's so much easier if you remove it..

mm+plate+006.jpg.jpg

The Maximum Motorsports use 4 bolts so I'm getting ready to drill the 4th hole.

mm+plate+007.jpg

Here's the final product, now I have a lot more adjustement.I got my alignement done right after and everything is perfect :bigup:

mm+plate+009.jpg

If you're looking to buy some, I think those are pretty good, make sure you buy the one with 4 bolts in case if you want to switch to coil over later at least these are made to receive the coil over type.. :) OK what's next.. ;)

Thanks !

My joy is almost over I'll be back in "La Belle Province" soon ...my car is a 2000 with 45K Miles and you crawl underheath and it still looks like brand new :bigup: I'll miss that.. :( but for now let's enjoy it...while it last... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back