Rear drift tires, which are better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOHC240

Legacy Member
I have the choice of these 2 tires for the rear. I know, a little small but beggars can't be choosers.

Anyways should I use 205/55/15 toyo proxez FZ4 or 205/60/15 goodyear eagle (not sure the model but they are directional.

I know the 55 series are a bit short, but I figured the stiffer sidewall and lower gear ratio may be better.

Thanks!

I would get em' both, cuz I'm pretty sure they'll be gone by end of sunday :D - How much are you paying, cuz I might take the set you don't want... are they used?

D1champ said:
I would get em' both, cuz I'm pretty sure they'll be gone by end of sunday :D - How much are you paying, cuz I might take the set you don't want... are they used?

Yeah they are used, well the 60's are pretty good.

I have a ton of 196/65/15 if you want
I can throw em on, $10 each for the tires installed, let me know if you think thats fair.

But either way, which are better? 205/55 or 205/60?

Thanks.

SOHC240 said:
Yeah they are used, well the 60's are pretty good.

I have a ton of 196/65/15 if you want
I can throw em on, $10 each for the tires installed, let me know if you think thats fair.

But either way, which are better? 205/55 or 205/60?

Thanks.

205/55 :bigup:

Sounds really fair! If you're giving out tires at $10/ea I'll buy 8 of em' for as many rims as I can find. I plan on destroying as many tires as possible this sunday. :D

gimme your tel# and I'll come by tomorrow.

I want to smoke at least 2 pairs on sunday.....I'm gonna practice my 8 some more and that shit makes them smoke like hell

Hey SOHC240, I really want to get some put on tomorow. PM me ASAP with your tel# so we can meet up right away. thx al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back