Warning!: 3dEUCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1champ

This guy is a rip off artist, he screwed me with a set of useless tires. They were warped & cracked. If I catch you on the street, may the lord have mercy on you cuz I won't you P.O.S. I'll send back to TO in a cast, you better call me ASAP!

Bump for a sitty situation.
Do you have pics of them to help your case bro incase no one beleives you even tho I do.

Good stuff keep us updated. I see he lives in toronto, If you give me a where abouts like which town or address maybe I can see what I can do for you for someone to go visit him.

Well from when I talked to him, he's east Indian...born in MTL and then moved to TO and now he moved back to MTL since last year. Drives a Green Dodge shadow. Had no accent in english, no french spoken. Must be between 22-26 I guess.

ummm is it a Green Dodge Shadow, With ricer spoiler, vinyl etc. If so :) I see him around all the time.

Damn, I will look around tho. If I find him before you talk to him. I will tell him he might want to get ahold of the guy he sold fucked up wheels too but before I say anything I will tell him I want to buy his car for xxxxx, So I can call him tomorrow to check it out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back