FS: 4 winter tires 195/60/R14 ****INEXPENSIVE****

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow vw

Legacy Member
SOLD

Hey, I have 4 Marshal Power Grip 749 winter tires for sale, size 195/60/R14. The tires are practically brand new (less than 2000 kms on them). The tire is a radial thread and has plenty grip in the snow... To the best of my knowledge, Marshal is Kumho in Europe. To those interested I will post pics soon...

Reason for sale: I have found Nokian Hakkapeliiita 1's for a decent price, so since I travel alot up north, I'd rather have the best shoes possible on my car.

Asking price: 220$

Phil

Last edited:
pics

Here are a few pics I just snapped in my driveway.. as you can see they are currently on my car and there is alot of thread on them... that would be because they are practically new... (notice how they still have color in the thread)

fd0d44e1.jpg

fd0d44dd.jpg

fd0d44e5.jpg

Im interested for $200 if they come with the steelies and I need to know what the bolt pattern is, if its 4x100 then you have yourself a deal.

Sorry but I am keeping the steelies since I am putting other tires on them as soon as these are sold...

I think the best compromise would be for me to give you my steelies with the all season tires I have on them now and to pay $200 for the tires and your steelies, after all steelies are steelies...

i guess everyone is desperate for snows this morning.
i think there will be major line ups once Costco or Walmart opens up. What a sight this morning.
:bigup: :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back