Very slightly used SAMSUNG UNLOCKED E316 [230$] & E715 [240$]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshifter

Legacy Member
Very slightly used SAMSUNG UNLOCKED E316 [210$] & E715 [210$]

** NEW PRICE : 210$ / EACH**

Hi,

To avoid people re-asking the same question, here's where these cells come from. My sister have a cell shop, and she oders phone to be tried before deciding on ordering them for resale. These are it. They are tested for about a week (you really can't tell they've been used). They can't be resold at full price since they've been opened for testing and unlocking. Usually only the cells bodies are ordered, and we use existing batteries (from other compatible Samsungs) to test. So that's why the cells' bodies are clean, and the batteries have light or normal tear and wear (coz i'm slapping a battery used for test in).

*UPDATE: I am including a brand new battery for the E316*.

Samsung E316 UNKLOCKED
  • The phone body is in excellent condition - clean and no scratches.
  • Brand new Samsung oem battery never used.
  • Comes with a new no-brand home charger.
  • There is no box, no manual, no cables, no software. Manual and software can be found on Samsung's website.
  • It has the AT&T Wireless logo on it.
  • Works with FIDO and ROGERS.

x1pj3MjvrtOgAVGh0z8llYQG6CwzC4mDfHzPbnIUbeP6brrr5BKCu8SpJhP25mF9JJTGqnqACoOSlbHJzqXMJVh90KcWliamY8B1wVUu0KTlz25oUPHI0dt4ArnRvvLIaPaYJw-0J6MpJF6Eh7ov09s9Q

Price: 210$

Samsung E715 UNLOCKED
  • The phone body is in excellent condition - clean and no scratches.
  • The battery has very light tear and wear.
  • Comes with a new no-brand home charger.
  • There is no box, no manual, no cables, no software. Manual and software can be found on Samsung's website.
  • It has the T-Mobile logo on it.
  • Works with FIDO and ROGERS.

b2c_m_sgh_e715.jpg

Price: 210$

Btw, if you don't like the battery having tear and wear, you can always buy a new battery and use this one as backup :)

*Note: Some people have claimed that the E715 do not work with ROGERS, but it does. I tried an D415 with ROGERS today, worked fine. Also, people claimed that the E316 do not work with FIDO, it does, just tested.

Email: daehkcid2k2@hotmail.com

Last edited:
jai le Samsung E316 et il marche vraiment bien ..jamais eu de probleme et les photo son de bonne qualité pour un cell...very good cell phone !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back