Head gasket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoAsT

Legacy Member
I have to change my head because my timing belt broke and all my valves twisted. In the same time...I want to install a better head gasket that whitstand more boost. (because the weak point of my engine is that gasket)

I can't seem to find a place on the net that makes one for my car...Is there a way to have one custom made??....costs??

My engine is a 1988 CA18ET

I'm not a big head gasket expert...can you explain what those 2 are??

BTW....Does camo guys like challenge??

these are 2 companies that make good, strong head gaskets.
Camo tuning, no problem fixing your motor.:bigup:

Do they make head gaskets for my car??

If yes..which one would you choose...

I soooo want a camo sticker in my window..It would be like a dream come true!! (no really..am I kidding???)

im using a cometic gasket on my car, its a layered steel gasket that is reusable 5 times. Im very happy with it. this would also be a good time to put in some ARP head studs too.
SCE gaskest are copper, they are also very good when you "O" ring your head. we have had 2 out of 3 of them fail on us if they are not "O" ringed. id go cometic if they make one for your car.

can you please check....I doubt they have the application for my car....I will call camo tomorow, at what time can I catch you??

Btw...let me explain the shit I'm in..

Blown timing belt, dead head...dunno about the rest of the engine....

I first wanted to swap a ca18det but I might just keep my engine and work on it...what do you think: should I spend 5k to have a stock ca18det installed...or put 5k on my engine???

i dont know much about the possible performance upgrades for your motor, it depends on what you want to do. call me, we can go over it anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back