More pictures of the Datsun 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim E36

Legacy Member
*EDIT: MORE PICS* The Datsun 510

Here are some more pics of the "secret project" in phase 1.

The engine pic shows the single-carb setup. Dual SU's from a JDM SSS are waiting to be installed.

Mags are coming soon.

datsun1.jpg

datsun2.jpg

datsun3.jpg

datsun4.jpg

Last edited:
Originally posted by Zorbeeze
When will the project be finished, i wanna be the first one to see it.
:bigup:

Actually Azad already saw it ;)

But you are welcome anytime.

We plan on finishing phase 1 by this spring. Phases 2 and 3 sometime next summer or fall. Depends on how much $$$ we can put our hands on :)

Thanks for all the good comments.

To answer your question Bigboy, I imported the car from the states. ****ing long (and expensive) process, but I really like the car so I think it was worth it ;)

i had i ride in a SSS (in europe) one time and it's so cool! is it the same engine? cause i don't know if they made them here, i know my dad built one to do some ice racing and rally back in the days but don't know if he imported the engine or bought it from here, i'll ask him when i get home
by the way if you need some advices,parts or anything just pm me and i'll ask him if he can do anything

Originally posted by alx21
i had i ride in a SSS (in europe) one time and it's so cool! is it the same engine? cause i don't know if they made them here, i know my dad built one to do some ice racing and rally back in the days but don't know if he imported the engine or bought it from here, i'll ask him when i get home
by the way if you need some advices,parts or anything just pm me and i'll ask him if he can do anything

Thanks for the offer. I will sure need some advice/help/parts. So check your pm's :)

I am pretty sure the SSS was never sold in north america. I think it was only offered in Japan. Some people have imported a few but they are quite rare.

The cylinder head and carbs are different from the "normal" 510. But the rest is pretty much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back