PS2 Modchip for Sale (BRAND SPANKIN NEW!):

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Ames

PS2 Modchip for Sale (BRAND SPANKIN NEW!):
OK the story goes, I ordered a Matrix infinity off of some hong kong site. They didn't even take Credit card or paypal. Only WESTERN UNION or Bank tranfer.
IT Cost me over 20$ just to make send the money with WESTERN UNION *banghead*
On top of that shipping was another 10$US
And the MATRIX Infinity CHIP Lists for 50$US
AFTER ALL THAT they sent me the wrong chip. I am ordering a new matrix infinity chip from somewhere else now and I have a WIN 12 MOdchip for sale.
Reason of sale, Matrix infinity has upgradeable bios. The one I have for sale is a basic Chip, but still does everything.

This is the full description Below

The World Best Win12 (v1 - v12) PS2 MODCHIP

Numerous solutions exist for modding your PS2 but their main problem is compatibility. There are dozens of models of PS2 chips and many are only compatible with a particular version of PS2 console. To buy the right PS2 mod chip you have to exactly identify the model and batch of fabrication of your console and if you get it wrong you end up buying some useless modchip.

For that reason we have been searching for solutions that work with all PS2 consoles and that give you the best features. After reviewing the plethora of PS2 modchips we have finally identified three reliable solutions available right now, no vaporware! :). Our two suggestions are: Win12 mod chip that is compatible with all consoles and the PS2 Swap Magic v3.2 and Slide Card that is also compatible with all PS2 consoles yet needs no soldering and no installation.
The Win12 PS2 Mod Chip: The Hardcore Gamer's Choice

The most advanced upgrade solution
If you are looking for the solution that will open all the potential of your PS2 we recommend the Win12. The Win12 PS2 modchip is the most advanced upgrade solution to your PS2 recordable media playback requirement needs. Rest assured that you will enjoy bullet-proof reliability and stability from this design.

PS2 mod chip with media detection
The first PS2 Mod Chip to feature media detection; PS1, PS2 & DVD Movies all boot directly and no swapping to different modes. Simply insert and the Infinity will play it. DVD Region Free incorporated; Play all DVD Regions. All PSX import games are played at full screen in full color. Features stealth-mode; The Mod Chip can be switched off and becomes invisible to Online Gaming. Also features Sleep-Mode; The Mod Chip will switch off itself after boot. 100% no swap; Direct boot for all the PS2 and PSX games.

Flash upgradeable modchip
This PS2 mod chip is flash upgradeable, just download and burn on a CD the software available on "The Matrix Team" website each time they release some new features. Full 512 Kb upgradeable flash memory on board.

Fully compatible with every PS2 model available: V1 to V12
The PS2 chip now removes the green screen and disables Macrovision. DMS3 is well placed to cater for everyone's needs. It is fully compatible with every PS2 model available in the market including the last PS2 V9-V10 models. There is no need to configure the PS2 mod chip to your version of console, an inbuilt detection function is included to ensure jumper less and hassle-free installation.

Automatic Media detection
Can direct play MP3 & DIVX Movie
Play all region DVD movies.
DVD movies NO FREEZING.
R.G.B. FIX & MARCO OFF
One chip support NTSC/ PAL V1-V12
Play PSX games including backups, imports, originals.
(Auto loading the PS1 / DVD movie , no more press reset key )
GS/GS2/AR2 With codes work for your cheaters
Play PS2 imports and backups.
Firmware Upgrade via CDR.
If Install HDLOADER that you can install Hard Drive ( for v0~v10 )
Only 21 wires install

CHECK BELOW FOR INSTALLATION DIAGRAMS
V1-V12.jpg

7xxxx-AUTO.jpg

these chips normally start at 50$ canadian and go up to easily 90-100$ with shipping and different choices of chip
MY Price:SoldFLAT CANADIAN, No Shipping, No Duties, No Bullsh*t

Last edited:
Installation service

For installation service, contact us

Flat rate: 50$ for the installation when you provide the modchip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back