DM practice on GLOBAL this morning ????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

940T

I just caught the last 2 seconds they were showing a red s13 drifting and then it switched to Alex Tagliani saying it was a good thing to keep it on the track and blablabla. I want to see it all !!! :cry:

940T said:
I just caught the last 2 seconds they were showing a red s13 drifting and then it switched to Alex Tagliani saying it was a good thing to keep it on the track and blablabla. I want to see it all !!! :cry:

That's the press conference for the Molson Indy for the 26,27,28 of august at circuit Gilles Villeneuve, me and 4 other guy's goin to be there for the 3 dates doing 15 min drifting demos each day, are you sure it was Tagliani that said that and not me? He was there but it was for is own shit! I know i did the interview for the drifting!

:bigup:

I only saw the end, the reporter asked TAG what he thought about events like the one that happened last weekend.

Chunky_Bai said:
That's the press conference for the Molson Indy for the 26,27,28 of august at circuit Gilles Villeneuve, me and 4 other guy's goin to be there for the 3 dates doing 15 min drifting demos each day, are you sure it was Tagliani that said that and not me? He was there but it was for is own shit! I know i did the interview for the drifting!

wow. I hadn't heard about that Marco. That's pretty frickin cool. who are the other 4 guys?

Chunky_Bai said:

Do you need an unpowered old school drifter ???? :p althougt I should have 180 hp in a month or so......

Stirl_ae86 said:
wow. I hadn't heard about that Marco. That's pretty frickin cool. who are the other 4 guys?

for now the only thing that i could say is that there's 2 from the U.S. and 2 from here plus me...

Chunky_Bai said:
for now the only thing that i could say is that there's 2 from the U.S. and 2 from here plus me...

*whogivesf :D

Just kidding, everyone is really proud of what you've accomplished. But let us not forget our "crazy Armenian" Haig for his exceptional contributions. Unfortunately cuz his name isin't easily pronouncable compared to Mr. Santos, no photo ops for him :D

Bigup for le "le Roi de la drift Quebecoise" :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back