```Driftek Practice day May 23```

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSantos

Legacy Member
Avis aux interesser, premier cour le 23 mai, pour plus d'infos et pour les reservations:1-877-437-7373

WWW.DRIFTEK.CA

drifttek_bk.jpg

Last edited:
very interesting

from what range of price...

how much student you take per season ?

our cars or school car whit pushbars (maybe your's hehe)

where ?

marco, thank you dude,for your amazing and constant support for the quebec drift scene

keep it sideway dude !

krackhead said:
very interesting

from what range of price...

how much student you take per season ?

our cars or school car whit pushbars (maybe your's hehe)

where ?

marco, thank you dude,for your amazing and constant support for the quebec drift scene

keep it sideway dude !

Thanks buddy, the only thing i know it’s the pratice/shcool date and there's a maximum of 10 drivers. For now you will be using you're car, and if not this year, next year will have some drift prep machines.

Chances are that the 23 going to be more of a practice day, basically 100$ per person to practice all day and 150$ you could practice all day+and ill spend 1h30 with you practicing the techniques (Max of 4 for 1h30 courses) :D

Chunky_Bai said:
Thanks buddy, the only thing i know it’s the pratice/shcool date and there's a maximum of 10 drivers. For now you will be using you're car, and if not this year, next year will have some drift prep machines.

Chances are that the 23 going to be more of a practice day, basically 100$ per person to practice all day and 150$ you could practice all day+and ill spend 1h30 with you practicing the techniques (Max of 4 for 1h30 courses) :D

count me in!

Chunky_Bai said:

Hey Marco, you should throw in a free day to whoever wins the 22.....would be a nice price!!!! :p

Wow, the scene is evolving so fast !!!

Do you like being called "le roi de la drift" ? lol

I assume that it's going to be at St-Eustache? It's nice to see you're getting some funding for all.

Last edited:
940T said:
Wow, the scene is evolving so fast !!!

Do you like being called "le roi de la drift" ? lol

Trust me i didn't like that, but it was to late the flyers were made. Don't forget im not the one in charge of Driftek, i just teach thats all!

AUTOMOTION said:
Trust me i didn't like that, but it was to late the flyers were made. Don't forget im not the one in charge of Driftek, i just teach thats all!

So if you're not the big cheese, then who is?

Dont bow to our king he doesnt like that
he befores when you bend over or go on your knees for him
Thats assuming you are a Male

Good luck with the school marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back