My 1967 Lincoln Continental

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Continental

Legacy Member
Here are some pics of my Continental project. I only have pics from the day it was purchased, oh so long ago. It is powered by a 462 CI V8 with 340 HP and 500 lbs/ft of torque. Full leather interior, power everything. I have a 66 as wel that I am using mostly for parts, but thinking about putting the motor and tranny in my pickup, you know, for kicks ;)

Anyways, here it is. I am going to repaint it black, and remove the vinyl top. The stainless steel trim along the wheel wells and door sills is going to go too.

EDIT: If you can't seee these pictures (i can only see them at work, not at home) then go to this page, graciously set up by ProjectPhaseOne:

http://www.sdsrivesud.com/projects

wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

wetoddimage.wtdr

As usual, my scans suck.

Last edited:
nice project by the way man! is it still like in the pics or you already done some work?

Well, it runs a lot better now, a lot of the interior has been removed, and I am having the body done this winter.

I am completely removing the vinyl top, I don't think it's appropriate for the car.

this would make a very nice Low-rider!!
good luck with your project! are u gonna make the car bling-bling or just restore it to original form?

The interior will look completely stock, with an invisible stereo system. The wheels will be silver chrome wires, I am going to move to 17 from 15. It won't look completely stock since I am going to remove some of the trim, and of course, the vinyl roof.

I hope to eventually bag the car, but that's a bit expensive....

Dude that's a sick sick sick car!
Good Luck in your project!
shit if I had the money, I'd prolly have myself one too.
:bigup:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, reminds me of when I buil tmy Vette!
Hey Ben, VERY nice.........she's got lot's of potential, if you need a hand with anything, let me know:bigup:

Nick

Nice project and it will look really good in black without the vynil top.... The interior looks to be in really good shape too... nice project you got going!

man thats tight but i would go with a dark red paint job, with a new white vynal roof and re chrome the trim, and if you need wires hit me up, i got a good source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back