PICS mustang meeting at "Le circuit ford"

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitojad

Legacy Member
The weekly Mustang meeting was held at a different location this week , and heres a couple of quick pics
got any suggestions , let me know and if anyone wants some high res pics let me know

circuit998mx.jpg

circuit887ua.jpg

circuit007er.jpg

circuit65dw.jpg

circuit73he.jpg

circuit84th.jpg

circuit91id.jpg

circuit119pg.jpg

circuit224dw.jpg

circuit337si.jpg

FoxMcloud said:
man ca cé propre... ca tu deja servit? ;)

je voulais metter de commentairs avec les photos , mais jai decider je suis trop paresseux a cet heure la

mais cest ca que jallais ecrire , que jaivais jamais vu ausssi prpre , meme beuacoup de nouvelles autos sont pas aussi propres

LaTtOinE ... said:
Ya des chars sick en cr*** dans tes pic. Nice job, big props au photographe!!! :bigup:

ToplessStang said:
Great pics .:bigup:

thanx guys for the support , im glad u like them
the season has just begun , its only gonna get better , and ill try to get some more interesting pics from now on

vitojad said:

I just wet my pants ....thanks (maybe this should be labeled NWS :p )
Isn't this Francois' Shelby ??

Superb pics again man!! , hope you come to the Avantage Ford meet next Monday .............

silver7 said:
I just wet my pants ....thanks (maybe this should be labeled NWS :p )
Isn't this Francois' Shelby ??

Superb pics again man!! , hope you come to the Avantage Ford meet next Monday .............

i guess it is francois' car

thanx for the compliment about the pics , i try the best i can

and Avantage ford in ile perrot , right??
if so , of course im coming , how can i miss the hot dogs and drinks , and the dyno !!!! im gonna try and find a video camera too!!!

vitojad said:
and Avantage ford in ile perrot , right??
if so , of course im coming , how can i miss the hot dogs and drinks , and the dyno !!!! im gonna try and find a video camera too!!!

Yes , Ile Perrot , take Hwy 20 West , over the Ste-anne's bridge, and go to the second set of lights (Blvd. Don Quichotte) turn left , it's the third dealer to your right ....

Btw watch your speed on the 20 once over the bridge, it goes from 100 kmp to a 70 kmp zone , often the SQ wait to greet you entering into Ile-Perrot ;)

Hope to meet you there , I'll definatley be around most of the day !

silver7 said:
Yes , Ile Perrot , take Hwy 20 West , over the Ste-anne's bridge, and go to the second set of lights (Blvd. Don Quichotte) turn left , it's the third dealer to your right ....

Btw watch your speed on the 20 once over the bridge, it goes from 100 kmp to a 70 kmp zone , often the SQ wait to greet you entering into Ile-Perrot ;)

Hope to meet you there , I'll definatley be around most of the day !

Thanx a lot man for the directions and the tip about the speed , wouldnt want to get any speeding tickects ( havent gotten in 4 years)

i was there 2 years ago , and i stayed there all day long and got sunburnt , but it was worth it , imagine now with the dyno!!!

hope to meet you there too bro , should be fun!

C'est où et quand les meets de Mustang?

J'ai toujours roulé en VW, mais j'ai toujours eu un faible pour les Mustang!

jetg60 said:
C'est où et quand les meets de Mustang?

J'ai toujours roulé en VW, mais j'ai toujours eu un faible pour les Mustang!

cest dhabitude au MEGA CENTER Laval , sortie "notre dame" de la 13 , les vendredi de 6pm a 11pm (+-)
sauf ce vendredi qui vient (20 may) ca va etre a freaking terrebonne!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back