-----------> Laptop P4 2.8GHZ WIFI-G 512MB 40GIG WIDESCREEN 999$ <------------ Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricerboy333

Legacy Member
-----------> Laptop P4 2.8GHZ WIFI-G 512MB 40GIG WIDESCREEN 999$ <------------ Photo

Laptop Toshiba Satellite A70
Pentium 4 2.8Ghz
512 meg ram DDR
40 Gig hard disk
15.4" Widescreen WXGA (1280X800)
Wireless internet A/B/G (up to 54Mbps)(Wifi)
ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 IGP 64mb
DVD-reader + CD-Writer(burner)
Smart Media Reader (read SD card, compact flash card, ...)
modem, sound card, etc...

Price: 999$ firm (First come first serve)
Pric: 999$ Ferme (premier arriver premier servi)
email: ricerboy333@hotmail.com

Photo:

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

A70-IN.gif

toshiba_a60a.jpg

Last edited:
good answer. First come first served.

hotice_ said:
same reason as 99% of the stores out there put their items 1c lower then the closes dollar denomination

M-a-r-k-e-ke-ting

Last edited:
compusell88 said:
i have one 2.4G 1GB memory and 256M ati and 80G hard drive, 1000$

You have a laptop with those specs? A laptop with a 256MB ATI card on it? You sure about that?

i have a ViewSonic VG700B Black 17" LCD Monitor , if you need it, let me know i give you 480$ :bigup: . in store 664$ + tax

compusell88 said:
i have a ViewSonic VG700B Black 17" LCD Monitor , if you need it, let me know i give you 480$ :bigup: . in store 664$ + tax

???WTF, what are you talking about. I'm asking 1000$ firm, not half price. And BTW, mine is a LAPTOP and you have a DESKTOP. You can't have a video card with 256mb in a laptop yet. Maybe soon but it will cost $$$. Are you saying that you want to trade you desktop for my laptop plus you giving 500$? or you are just lowballing my laptop?

lol i feel your pain ricerboy
i've seen laptops with 256mb but im not sure wtf compusell88 is on about
all i see that he's selling is a subpar pc at a ripoff price
goodluck on ur sale

I'd love to get it off you dude, I really need a laptop SOON. however, i'm low on cash. I should get some money soon but I dont know if it will cover the laptop.

are any trades avalible? I have services/products I can trade in exchange.

It's sold...

My friend will give it a test and see if everything is good. There seem that the A70 have issues as stated on the Toshiba website.

http://209.167.114.38/support/

Something about the A70 "Spontaneous system reboot, shutdown or lock-ups...Your Satellite A70 may periodically reboot, shutdown or freeze."

I hope there wasn't anything wrong with the one that you sold to us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back