FS/Xbox Modded

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwings01

I have a ver1 xbox in Mint condition for sale. It has 39 games on the HD. Dvd player (no Need for the remote). 1 controler, evox dashboard. Was moddes at Accro. 120 Gig WD HD, evox dashboard, dvd2xbox, boxplorer,xbcopy etc.....

$500 firm

Reason for selling, I got another modded xbox.

Please pm me for more info.

Thanks

Forgot to mention the systen also comes with the new power cord by MS and the original cables.

New Price $400 firm. This is a steal at this price for what you're getting. I will not go any lower.

sorry $300 is to low, $400 is a steal. With 39 games, modchip, 120 gig wd hd, loads of software, 1 controler, the s-video plugs. Add all that up and it's a darn good price at $400. I puta lot more money into the xbox than $400. Was also modded at Accro downtown.

Thanks Anyways

Still for sale

rwings01 said:
sorry $300 is to low, $400 is a steal. With 39 games, modchip, 120 gig wd hd, loads of software, 1 controler, the s-video plugs. Add all that up and it's a darn good price at $400. I puta lot more money into the xbox than $400. Was also modded at Accro downtown.

Thanks Anyways

Still for sale

X-box is what ? 199 today ? HD is around 120$, the mod is usually 100-200 dollars. 39 games... might be downloaded but i would give 150 for the games.

bump for a nice deal.

Thanks for the bump HondaSe. I will also throw in Espn 2k5 football, espn 2k5 nhl, nfl fever 2003, espn 2k3 football & espn 2k3 nhl to sweeten the deal. All the 5 games are in original box and only used once to download to hd. For a list of the 39 games on the hd please pm me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Here's a few games that are on the HD

PRINCE OF PERSIA WARRIOR WITHIN
MERCENARIES
PGR 2
MVP 2005
ESPN 2K5 BASEBALL
HALO 2
MECHASSAULT 2
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT
STAR WARS REPUBLIC COMMANDO
STAR WARS III REVENGE OF THE SITH
WWE RAW 2
WRESTLEMANIA 21
SPIDERMAN 2
UNREAL 2
BROTHERS IN ARMS
TOP SPIN
FIFA 2005
FIFA STREET
FIGHT NIGHT 2
EA NBA LIVE 2005
ESPN 2K5 BASEBALL
DEAD TO RIGHTS 2
WINING ELEVEN 8
NBA STREET V3
DOOM 3
THE PUNISHER

and more

Ok all you gamers, i'm in a good mood today so my new price is $350. First one to PM me takes it.

Thanks

Accro Modchip downtown do great work or use the search botton on these forums, I think there's some installers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back