my Caddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

alx21

Legacy Member
i though i could post some pics of my Caddy, it's an 88 Brougham d'Élégance! theres nothing special about it, it's bone stock. I tough of making a lowrider out of it but before i want to mod my golf a bit
__hr_Cad.jpg

__hr_Cad+1.jpg

__hr_Cad+2.jpg

right now i'm not planning on modding it because i don't make enough money and i want to concentrate more on my golf so my dad will be riding the caddy most of the time ( i only take it when i want to do a little cruise with some friends, you can fit 7 persons in one of those and the interior is so comfortable)
i only thought of putting some chrome wire wheels (like 14's) and getting the vinyl top redone in white
later if i really start working on it i'll put some hydros, paint it royal blue, do some minor exterior mods and get a nice sound system (no performance mods this car wasn't made for this)

heheheee, I bought a cadillac deville for the winter and it didn't even last me a month. Too bad though, It was nice and comfortable!

Nick

this one was pretty cheap too, i paid a thousand bucks for it
the interior is in top shape, the car has no rust and the mecanic is not that bad eitheir, i only had to change all the brake lines cause they were finished

Yeah I paid $1000 for mine too. the body was great and the interior was mint.....it's really too bad:cry: any how enough of my wining, I had problem with the electrical system and the timing chain would skip a tooth, so I would constantly have to adjust the timing.

It wasn't worth fixing, It would have cost me more to find the source of the electrical problem, as well as get the timimng chain done than it did for me to buy the car.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back