PS2 MODCHIP SALE!!! (Brand NEW) GOOD FOR SLIM OWNERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Ames

PS2 Modchip for Sale (BRAND SPANKIN NEW!):
I am Selling A MUPPET CHIP for PS2 v9-V12 (GOOD FOR SLIM OWNERS!!!)

Muppet Chip is compatible with PS2 and PStwo models V9 to V12, PAL/JAP/USA. It is a 100% safe mod chip for PStwo lenses (it does NOT burn the lens and does NOT require any additional protection/diodes for the lens).
It loads from browser - faster loading - no game save issues -and 100% boot rate even on the newest dvd9 format!

This is the full description Below

- Low CPLD signal output so 100% PSTWO laser friendly no need for diodes or 12c508!
- Load All Your Copies/Imports with Direct Boot!
- Direct boot of DVD movie copies
- Direct Boot Of DVDR Rips
- Direct Boot Of PS1 Original Imports And Backups
- Multi Disk - DVD9 - and Gameshark2 Ready
- Direct Boot Of PS2 Original Import CD And Dvds
- Direct Boot Of PS2 Backups (Cds And Dvds)
- Direct Boot Of EA Sports Backups (Without Patch)
- Direct Boot Of Original Imports EA Sports
- Does not effect your DVD player all original features of the PS2 remain the same - Modchip off feature!
- Full Screen Display of all games!
- Muppet-v12 Is also Network Adapter Ready FULLY TESTED
- The Muppet V12 Also Works In all NTSC/PAL/JAP consoles!
- The Muppet V12 Supports GS2/AR2, ready for all who use gameshark code's.
- Muppet-v12 Chips come sealed in a silver electrostatic packaging for total protection.

these chips normally start at 50$ canadian and go up to easily 90-100$ with shipping and different choices of chip
MY Price: Sold Thank you

Last edited:
Ridin LO said:
50$ to install a 35$ chip hahah sorry but that is ridiculous

It's like car, sometime u pay much for installation, that is not so ridiculous. It's a good price, my cousin paid/installed is chip for like 120$...

Ridin LO said:

Its not ridiculous..you obviously dont know shit about this...why dont you try grabbing a soldering iron and do it yourself with your dolarama gear and see if it works?

free bump for you

Thanks

Our office is located on the south shore close to the mercier bridge
It takes 25 minuts by car from downtown montreal

Otherwise, I can arrange pick off and drop off downtown close to metro peel

For people who believe, modding a console is easy, check my website under the install pics sections, check the soldering skills it need to solder a wire on tinny vias

hotice_ said:
Its not ridiculous..you obviously dont know shit about this...why dont you try grabbing a soldering iron and do it yourself with your dolarama gear and see if it works?

free bump for you

technofreak said:
how do you send it??? wut if it doesnt work?

I can send it anyway, if You need it shipped you pay the shipping, otherwise meet me in the west island.

All modchips are tested to work before leaving the factory.

Ridin LO said:

lol
trust me, that price is pretty good concidering how hard it is to solder wires on to 1 single ic connector or those tiny (~ 4-5mm resistors).
my dad is pretty good at sodering and it took him 3 hours to solder 17 wires on my ps2...and he nearly messed up on 2 of them.

up for the installer *tu*

did anyone try to contact Mod-Area?
I called him and i left a message on his voicemail and i also sent him an email.
but he didnt call me back.
Is he in Vacation?

Just back from a long week-end, will contact you soon

liuj said:
did anyone try to contact Mod-Area?
I called him and i left a message on his voicemail and i also sent him an email.
but he didnt call me back.
Is he in Vacation?

modarea said:
DJ,

Did you try it out with V13 ?

As far as I know, no-one has tried it yet with v13, gonna have to give it some time for those.

For those of you interested in this chip, here is some info on the new V13 Ps2s:

We have now received confirmation of a new PAL PSTwo Slimline version today, specifically the SCPH-70004. Those interested can check out a scan of the new PAL unit HERE, and model information changes include the following: Model Number is SCPH-70004 (PAL, v13), mainboard is GH-032-13, Laser Lens is number SPU3170G and the BiOS IC is MX Brand B2110A D1010U. Time will tell if this alternate region v13 console offers the same mod-chip compatability as the SCPH-70001 CB Slimline PSTwo unit discussed below- stay tuned!

Update: Preliminary v13 compatability results are in as follows: Matrix Infinity works, Matrix MX4 works, Neo Magic/ICE works, and Mars Pro 805SL has issues with PS1 games and DVD movies. More compatability feedback/results to come as it is available.

Today we received confirmation of a new PSTwo Slimline version, specifically the SCPH-70001 CB v13 console! Those interested can check out the updated layout HERE in detail, and changes and model information include the following: For starters, the Warranty Sticker location has moved from the back (where some people used to "hinge" it when opening their console to circumvent VOIDing their Warranty) and is now intentionally located directly over one of the (6) screws on the v13 underside.

Another major change includes the removal of the Phone Line from the back of the v13 console, however, the Network Line is still present for on-line gaming fortunately. Lastly, there is a small layout change around the Motor Driver IC of the PSTwo mainboard (now GH-032-XX), and the Laser Lens is number PVR-802W with the BiOS IC being number B1110A D1010U. There is no word yet on whether the v13 PSTwo Slimline console is still compatable with all the popular PSTwo mod-chips, Swap Magic Discs, or replacement Cases, but we will update our Site News as further details become available as always so stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back