Lot of 50 brand new Motorola V80 UNLOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
fnguy said:
so you are selling them for 260 with the bluetooth headset?

No it doesnt come with the bluetooth sorry guys. Its just the phone brand new in box. The phone has what ever warrenty is in the box. I believe its a 1 year warrenty. $260 cash is best price... sorry but not a penny lower people.

c pas cher a 260$ pas de taxe
je viens dacheter le mien debay et avec les doaune ca ma revenu a 285$
pis au marche au puces 5* metropolitain il le vendent 400$
Free Bump !!!!! :)

BIG4EVER said:
c pas cher a 260$ pas de taxe
je viens dacheter le mien debay et avec les doaune ca ma revenu a 285$
pis au marche au puces 5* metropolitain il le vendent 400$
Free Bump !!!!! :)

jen avait 1 avant vraiment beau cell, mais fait attention au joystick :bigup:

FOR THOSE THAT WANT THIS PHONE:

It's a 1 year warranty yes, but NOT WITH MOTOROLA CANADA!

It's with wherever the phone comes from! And since they never sold the phone in North America, it's from Europe or Asia. So if anything happens to your phone, you have to ship it there!

CelluLab won't even touch the Motorola V80 even if you pay them!

The phone is very delicate as well, and pretty buggy if you ask me... If you don't know how to program Motorolas inside and out, take risk buying this phone.

Munchy said:
FOR THOSE THAT WANT THIS PHONE:

It's a 1 year warranty yes, but NOT WITH MOTOROLA CANADA!

It's with wherever the phone comes from! And since they never sold the phone in North America, it's from Europe or Asia. So if anything happens to your phone, you have to ship it there!

CelluLab won't even touch the Motorola V80 even if you pay them!

The phone is very delicate as well, and pretty buggy if you ask me... If you don't know how to program Motorolas inside and out, take risk buying this phone.

mine wasnt to buggy when i got only this is with a mp3 ringtone theres a delay when you answer that was the biggest thing. But i sold mine cause i was scared to break the joystick so i said *byewhore* (minus the whore part lol). But very unique a cool phone do!! good luck

ouin il a laire cu cu le piton vert, mais moi ye toujours dans sa pochette et souvent fermer lol mais si ca arrive que ca brise ou je peux le faire changer?

superboy said:
i'm with fido ( prepaid cards ) is it compatible if yes i buy one tonight

yea it will...

im on fido prepaid too and am using an unlocked phone..

VWJETTA, do you have any other models for sale or only the v80? pm me with some models/prices, i might be interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back