Mustang Meet , Monday 23 May , @ Avantage Ford Ile-Perrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver7

Legacy Member
Mustang Meet @ Avantage Ford, **New date Friday 27 May **

Salut tout monde !!
**Nouveau date au cause de pluie, Vendredi 27, Mai** entre 10 hes a 20;00 hrs , la 3 ieme annuelle raconte des Mustangs avec colaberation de Montreal Mustang sera chez Avantage Ford , 30 Bvld. Don-Quichotte , Ile-Perrot PQ

Ouvert a tous les Mustangs 1964 a 2005 , pas besoin d'etre membre de Montreal Mustang pour participe , venz exposez votre bijou !!

Le Departement de Vente sera aussi ouvert, venez-voir la toute les nouvelle Mustang 2005

Accessoires,apparel, et peices haut perfromance en Vente

Plussieres tirages, hot dogs et rafraicheissements seront servis, amusements pour enfants, jeux gonflables, simulateur F-1,musique et plus .........

********** Dynometre mobile, sur place *************

==========================================================

Hey everybody !
The 3rd annual Mustang Meet in conjuntion with Montreal Mustang will take place
** New date due to rain cancelation, Friday 27th May **between 10 am to 8 pm @ Avantage Ford , 30 Don-Quichotte BVLD , Ile-Perrot QC

Open to all years of Mustangs 1964 to present , you don't have to be a member of Muntreal Mustangs to participate ,so come show your car !!!

The sales department will be open, come inside and see all the 2005 Mustangs !

Ford accesories, clothing and performance parts on sale !

Many door prizes, food and beverages,clown and amusments for kids,enjoy the live band and don't forget to try the F-1 simulator + much ,much more .......

***************** There will even be a mobile Dyno on site ***************

Hope to see you there !

Last edited:
if its rainning on monday (most likely if weather forecast is accurate) itll be postponed to friday may 27th 2005

anybody have pictures from the mustang meet at des seigneurs ford friday the may 20th ?
thanks
:bigup:

vitojad said:
if its rainning on monday (most likely if weather forecast is accurate) itll be postponed to friday may 27th 2005

- We are still praying that it won't rain how-ever ...........
I've got my fingers crossed !!!!!! ;)

I will post the rain-date if needed .....

silver7 said:
- We are still praying that it won't rain how-ever ...........
I've got my fingers crossed !!!!!! ;)

I will post the rain-date if needed .....

same here man , i hope it wont rain either
cuz i dont feel like skipping a day of sschool to go on friday

yellow bird said:
vitojad, where r the pics of friday night at des seigneurs ford?
:dunno:

its official , the meet at avantage ford ile perrot is happening on friday the 27th from 4;00 pm to 930
and the dyno is confirmed , it will be there

and for the DES SEIGNEURS FORD pics , i didnt get to go unfortunatly, cuz i had school the next morning , but someone will be posting his vids and pics on monday , and ill ask to link them here

if u want i could post a couple pics i took at the meet at the mega center friday night

42.gif

Unfortunatley more of a "rain" bump in reality , but the event is going down as we speek , so pass by and have a look if you like , atleast you can check out the 2005 Mustangs while your there !!!!!!!!!!!

And have a free hot-dog or two with beverage , there are 1200 ready to go !

Good evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back