May 22nd Drift Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1champ

Today was great, even though it was only a practice session. So much action on the track today despite bad conditions. Haig has an amazing setup, Marco's car has had an amazing makeover you have to see it to believe how beautiful it was.

I'm glad people are improving, I drove like shit today...I can blame it on my tires but I still this I did poorly today. All the Corolla's were awesome to watch. Especially the eastcostdrifters.com cars we astounding. Thanks for coming up North and show us what your made of, it was great to have you here.

Thanks for all who came, I had a great time. If anyone wants to add to their thoughts and opinions of the day, please feel free to add your impressions.

Note:I have no pictures, if anyone has any...please post em'!

Pas mal impressionant! La rx-7 de eastcostdrifting.. *jawdrop* *jawdrop* *jawdrop*

pas de maudit bon sens!!!!

meme avec des coditions vraiment poche(meme pourri) marco et haig on fait un très beau show..avec plusieurs beaux passages. Pour ceux qui on eux la chance de voir la trueno-rx7-silvia(haig)-marco sur le circuit...encore une fois *jawdrop* *jawdrop* *jawdrop*

en plus c'était gratuit a cause de la température. Oui il faisait frete mais sa en valait la peine! Ceux qui on manquer sa, pauvre vous!!! :p

enfin...beau spectacle de ''psssssshhhh, pppsssshhhhh''(BOV)!!! :bigup: :bigup:

What a day! Cold... but hey! i had a blast! ive improved alot! Thanks Marco, Haig, Vibez and Spikey for helpful tips! They helped me alot! I was not the only one improving.. Alot of the drifters were having a blast and improved! good to see :D As for the EastCoast Drifters! U Guys Rock! Thanks for coming all the way down here! U guys gots skills + your rides Rocked the Track!

I Want pics on this Practice! :bigup:

Yup nice day even if it was raining...

note to my self winter tire in rain s*ck! i keep lossing the MR2 the couple of time i tried it. When i got into the ae86 i had it right away.....

Cétait vraiment cool......la piste a St-eu est juste assez challenging............j'ai surtout aimé ls première section..........de l'oval a l'infield............merci encore au organisateurs de DM1......

Marco té fou.......;)

the best day of drifting since a long time! cant wait to see the BIG show in july !

props :bigup: to everyone that was there !

I had a great time..Thanks to Marco to for getting me track side since I originally just showed up to watch.
Im really happy with the pics I took..and will post a few if I can :)

Btw..I forgot who but to the guy that was bugging me about my lens..I swear I only use it for photography hehe ;)

Photo_X said:
I had a great time..Thanks to Marco to for getting me track side since I originally just showed up to watch.
Im really happy with the pics I took..and will post a few if I can :)

Btw..I forgot who but to the guy that was bugging me about my lens..I swear I only use it for photography hehe ;)

It was Yan

D1Champ got *owned*

IMG_0554.jpg

:laugh: just joking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back