Shelby dodge fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelbyZR

Legacy Member
We went down to the Cecil county Dragway this week-end where the SDAC were supposed to meet on saturday for a Test & Tune but the event was a washout (rain). On friday night, the Shelby Charger FWD 4 cyl. turbo of Stéphane Beauregard (S.M Performance) pull a best of 11.04 @ 132.
On our way back we were thinking of creating a SDAC Quebec, I known we talked about it a while ago but maybe this time we could give it a real try. What do you SD owners think about it?

Originally posted by crazy1eye
I thought about it years ago, but never bothered. If you start one, I`m in :bigup: .

And you don't even have to have a running car to be in a group. Just look at Club DSM! :D

No pictures yet but i'll try to get some soon.
Pat : can you think of anybody else who could be interested in forming the SDAC Quebec.

Originally posted by tkm
PM LeBoost,Gaboon.

Also The Mole Man. All 3 are on this board as well as TD.com. On TD.com, check the member list, there's a few others from QC. :bigup:

Found on TD.com:

ShelbZR
crazy1eye
gaboon
The Mole Man
Leboost
Madglh
rampageRT
delian
Sexy Mopar
LeGweg
moparman
Ben Paquin
FlamingGLH

Last edited:
Hey,

If there is a SDAC Québec, don't forget me! I'm in!

Guys, where are you located? I know a few SDers in Montreal area (most are probably here but I don't know their nickname here or on TD.com :dunno: . I also know that there are many in Ottawa area.

But this idea has been discussed before with no concrete results... What can we do to make it more official? Friday meetings, SDAQ website?

(SDAQ... Shelby Dodge Auto Qlub... )

Pascal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back