FS: Gaming Computer (not selling in parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

|V|aster|V|ind

FS: Gaming Computer ***NOW WITH PRINTER***

I built this computer myself for gaming, but I'm finding more and more that I'm using my Slim PS2 now and rarely use the PC for gaming. I've also purchased a Mac Mini for daily use, so I'm using the gaming pc even less. Here's it's configuration:

Main Components:
MOBO: Gigabyte 8KNXP
CPU: Pentium 4 2.6GHz
Memory: 512Mb (Kingston)
Video Card: ATI Radeon 9600SE 128Mb
Sound Card: SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS
HDD: Maxtor 120Gb SATA
Disk Drive: LG 16x DVD Burner - Black
Case: Antec Sonata - Black (http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=15138 )

Other Components:
Floppy Drive - Black
D-Link Ethernet Card
D-Link Wireless NIC 802.11g

Peripheral Components:
Keyboard: Generic IBM - White
Mouse: Logitech MX1000 Laser (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=9043 )
Speakers: Altec Lansing 4.1 - Black
Gamepad: Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=9069 )
Printer: HP DeskJet

Asking $750 for everything, good deal.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
|V|aster|V|ind said:
not worth it, I have a new printer

$600 with the adjustments I made and fresh install of Win2000 Pro, and it's yours.

I'll take it for $600 but I want the mouse and your DVD burner in the deal. BUT you can take off the speakers, the keyboard, the gamepad AND I'll give you a white LG DVD burner (I would keep this one but since your tower is black, well a black one would look nice no?)

I'm available today only (not a threat, just that wednesdays are my only day off)

lmk ASAP

Styling said:
I'll take it for $600 but I want the mouse and your DVD burner in the deal. BUT you can take off the speakers, the keyboard, the gamepad AND I'll give you a white LG DVD burner (I would keep this one but since your tower is black, well a black one would look nice no?)

I'm available today only (not a threat, just that wednesdays are my only day off)

lmk ASAP

What brand and speed is your DVD burner? And does it still work?

Would you be available next wednesday? Reason being I haven't had a chance to do the fresh install of Windows yet.

Let me know.

|V|aster|V|ind said:
What brand and speed is your DVD burner? And does it still work?

Would you be available next wednesday? Reason being I haven't had a chance to do the fresh install of Windows yet.

Let me know.

The DVD burner works fine. It's an LG, I got it from CDNCorolla (Jeff), he would know more the specs of it, but I've burnt things and they work.

I'm available every wednesday.

Sounds like a good deal, and I could use the cash. I'll reinstall Windows and I'll call you by next Wednesday to arrange a meeting.

|V|aster|V|ind said:
Sounds like a good deal, and I could use the cash. I'll reinstall Windows and I'll call you by next Wednesday to arrange a meeting.

You can try to call me b4, like I'm going to finish pretty early friday so we could meet at night or something, call me when its ready, if I dont answer leave a msg

and the best place to meet would probably be my house lol considering I don't have a car untill monday and I don't know how to take off the DVD burner out of my computer.... that way you could do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back