FS: sony ericsson hbh-660 bluetooth *new*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaku

Legacy Member
FS: sony ericsson hbh-660 bluetooth

like new in box sony ericsson hbh-660 bluetooth headset with caller display *tu*
$90firm
DSC036881.jpg

lowballers ignored.

Last edited:
dragon_168 said:
man if you had the HBH 662 i'd get it.

there isn't a real difference between them.
only the call timer (useless on a bt headset :doh: ) and color differece.

the difference is that with a v635 it only displays the number as appose to the HBH 662 is shows the caller ID

dragon_168 said:
the difference is that with a v635 it only displays the number as appose to the HBH 662 is shows the caller ID

not true. maybe that's ur phone's problem not the headset. i have some of my phones that displays and other that doesn't with the 660.

the REAL difference between them is still the call timer and the color. that's the ONLY NEW ADDED feature to the 662 over the 660. go check SE website if u doubt.

and i can provide pics of it that the 660 shows the caller's name too. or i can show u in person. no bs here.

only erricson phones, work with the caller id right??
cause i've read that with other manufactures it's a 50/50 thing. but the HBH 662 it works for sure.

which phones have you tried?

dragon_168 said:
only erricson phones, work with the caller id right??
cause i've read that with other manufactures it's a 50/50 thing. but the HBH 662 it works for sure.

which phones have you tried?

eh.. then i don't know. cuz yes i only used with sony ericsson phones. *banghead*

ringdingbing said:
maybe you should lower your price. more cause on ebay 's it's less than 100$ shipped. and Brand new. GOOD Luck

buy from ebay and risk to pay taxes or buy it local sure no tax u can test and check out the stuff.
if ppl knows to read, i never wrote firm on my price. just that i don't accept lowballers. *byewhore*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back