Recherche Header Integra Type-R *CLOSE TOPIC*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Recherche Header Integra Type-R

I can get you the lower part of the exhaust manifold (the down pipe that connects to the catalytic converter). It's 2.5 inches in diameter and it's off a jdm Type R engine but I don't have the upper part but it will bolt on to any other integra manifold.

Is the lower part the big difference between a regular Teg header and a Type-R?

Because I can have the upper part for a regular header :)

Well 150$ for both the lower part of the header and the end links for the stabilizer bar (I've got both). Tell me what you think

So you have the Type-R lower part, and 2 endlinks (left & right)? Cause I only need the endlink from the passenger side.

Where you from, I would like to see your stuff ;)

I'm on the south shore of Montreal in Saint-Hubert but the stuff is not at my appartment, it's where I work so if you want to see it just tell me before you come so I can take the stuff home. If you only need one end link than take 10$ off, so basically my boss wants 130 for the lower part of the header and 10$ per endlink.

Sure no prob, you know where it is??? It's in St-Luc. Just call me there (after 1 pm) at (514) 875-5420 or (450) 348-9817 and ask for me directly. My name is Hugo and I'll be there from 1 to 5 pm today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back