So i bought a car

Status
Not open for further replies.

200sxBoY

yup that's right , not a 200sx throught ... a NX2000 *tu*
i will be takin the cluster/engine/tranny/half-shafts/crossmember/shift-link and clutch cable + clutch pedal to swap it into another car :D
which means im selling all the other stuff , honestly the little nx is quite confortable and is really a nice model , i woulnd't think twice if i saw a deal on one
too bad it's getting striped :eek:

So i took a few pics of the work in progress , the work is striping all the car , selling all the stuff i don't need , taking the engine/tranny/clutch pedal+cable/crossmember/shiftlink/cluster to swap it on my project
The engine and tranny will be fully rebuild by me and i will be running a N/A setup
All bolts will be cleaned/brushed/and replaced if needed , this ain't no jobber job , the car (the g20 , not that rusty NX) will be perfect.
Here are a few pics of the NX disasembly (Notice that on the last pic , with all that junk removed , the engine still starts with no problems :D ):
EDIT : by the way , the only tools used to remove all of that were : 1/2 and 10mm wrench,10mm socket , a phillips screwdriver and a 1/4 screwdriver , i only needed the english wrench to remove the knob)
NX002.jpg

NX006.jpg

NX011.jpg

NX014.jpg

NX023.jpg

NX024.jpg

NX025.jpg

I will be getting the engine / tranny out this night after work (il be exhausted i starter working @ 5:45) but il take pictures to show people how to get their SR out of a FWD piece o junk

split69 said:
le cluster ne fite pas dans un G20
Je vais te te citer mon cher Dave
Frank , Got Boost ? Says :
ouin mais un intake des gti-r sa fite pas sur une tete de sr16ve j'pense?
Dowve --> BL Performance <-- Says :
Mal faire fiter criss
:laugh: same for me with the nx2000 cluster :laugh:

200sxBoY said:
Je vais te te citer mon cher Dave

:laugh: same for me with the nx2000 cluster :laugh:

Oui mais pourquoi changer de cluster, pour avoir 40 mkh de plus sur ton speedo ?

split69 said:
Oui mais pourquoi changer de cluster, pour avoir 40 mkh de plus sur ton speedo ?
Le cluster du G20 va etre un automatique , et en plus je savais pas qu'il avait 40km/h de plus merci de me l'Avoir dit :D

So i got the engine out , pretty much a pain in the ass ... i had to use the torch inside the car to remove the shiftlink cuz it was spining freely on top ...
but it wasn't that bad , got the engine out pretty easely ... unbolst the crossmember , attach to the goat? (chevre) unbolt the 2 supports and drop the engine on the ground *tu*

T0asTer said:
nice DYE leach! ^^

beau projet! cest mieu de fitter criss!
Sa va fiter *tu*
Dans le G20 j'ai beaucoup de beau projet a faire :D
Quand je vais poster des photos quand je vais travailler sur le g20 vous verez :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back