ACCICENTED ACCORD EXR 92: Parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

whitehonda

Selling all parts for 92 Honda Accord EXR. Front suspension and transmission broken. All other parts are in mint condition. Interior is spotless, power windows, power mirrors, air condition, engine, shocks, cross drilled rotars for the rear, etc.

i'm interested in th rear crossed drilled rotors!
can you post more info about them please (how old, bolt pattern, brand, price, etc...)

rotars

I had them put on 4 months ago, they fit 90-93 accord, I'll sell you the rotars and semimetalic brake pads for $100

Re: rotars

I just changed the pads and discs, but i might be willing to take the rotors off your hands for a good deal (what brand are they)

Is yout car Manual or Auto?

If you car is Manual, I need the started. Please get back to me asap with a price. I'll pick it up on Monday or even today. Please call me asap. 514-806-3080. Or PM me. I'll even come over there and help you take it off the motor.

hey man i need a ( Hood , Front right fender , rear left fender , & windsheild , both mirrors if you have too)

heres my number - 514-9999411 , gimme a call asap.

ask for nour.

looking for something

Im looking for the motor in the passenger door for the window.Tell me your price and ill let u know if ill take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back