Bigbanana

Mazda MP3 2001 (Bleu)
117 000km
Moteur 4cyl. 2L. 140hp
Barre anti-torsion
Systeme d'alarme, Demarreur a distance
Pieces Buriner
Suspension sport
Transmission sport, Short Shifter (manuel 5vit.)
Exhaust Racing Beat
Mag 17" Racing Hart + 4 Jante avec pneu d'hiver
Design interieur sport
Kit de Jupe + Aileron + Fog Light
Vitre Teinter Noir (Legal)
Groupe Electrique ( A/C, Vitre electrique, Verrouillage des 4 portes)
Systeme de son Kenwood
- Radio Kenwood 4x50watt AM/FM CD/MP3
- 4 Speaker Kenwood

Prix : 13 000$

Modele Limité. Toute les pieces ou modification sont d'origine, modifier par la compagnie Racing Beat en association avec Mazda

mazda_mp3_01.jpg.JPG

mazda_mp3_02.jpg.JPG

Last edited:
Good Price!!! You should ask for more, hehe
This car handle like crazy, I tried my MP3 with a S2000, the S2000 cant do anything with the MP3 in a corner or curve..haha

Yeah .. I know its a nice car !! worth a lot to me .. and I had a lot of fun driving this car !! hopefully one day, I'm gonna buy it back and invest on it !!
hehe

SKY said:
Good Price!!! You should ask for more, hehe
This car handle like crazy, I tried my MP3 with a S2000, the S2000 cant do anything with the MP3 in a corner or curve..haha

you should watch some video before saying this... a s2k, driven by a real driver, beat almost everything in a curve, including e46 m3, 350z, porsche boxter, etc... and I don't think your mp3 does... and if you want, search the video from motortrend skyline vs m3 vs 350z vs s2k or something like that and you'll be surprised ! you should find some real driver

EzekielzTSi said:
you should watch some video before saying this... a s2k, driven by a real driver, beat almost everything in a curve, including e46 m3, 350z, porsche boxter, etc... and I don't think your mp3 does... and if you want, search the video from motortrend skyline vs m3 vs 350z vs s2k or something like that and you'll be surprised ! you should find some real driver

Damn .. cmon man .. even if I wanna try to search video footage of what your talkin about .. the mp3 is not in the same categori of the 350z or skyline or the m3 ..

know what your talkin about before saying stupid things like that ...

MP3 s handling are impresive as a 4 door sedan.
13500 is a kick ass deal...Go Look on Hebdo. at 13500$, You'll have a 2002 P5.

Bigbanana said:
Damn .. cmon man .. even if I wanna try to search video footage of what your talkin about .. the mp3 is not in the same categori of the 350z or skyline or the m3 ..

know what your talkin about before saying stupid things like that ...

Yeah I totally agree with you and should have adressed my msg to SKY, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention SKY... That's why I tried to say, obviously in a bad way lol, that you can't compare a s2k with a mp3 !

And by the way, really nice car with a nice price and love the color ! good luck with the sale

EzekielzTSi said:
Yeah I totally agree with you and should have adressed my msg to SKY, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention SKY... That's why I tried to say, obviously in a bad way lol, that you can't compare a s2k with a mp3 !

And by the way, really nice car with a nice price and love the color ! good luck with the sale

Yeah .. thats appreciated !!
thx
and .. its a nice car to invest in it !!

En passant ton Tire en avant est posé en l'enver regarde les tread.. c'est un gauche a place d'un droite *tu*

8Celica8 said:
En passant ton Tire en avant est posé en l'enver regarde les tread.. c'est un gauche a place d'un droite *tu*

Chuis au courant .. mais de toute facon son fini les pneu d ete .. j ai 4 pneu d hivers monter sur des jante deja monter dessus ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back