My two rides (winter & Summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATgrills.com

Well actually I drive the teg all winter and in the summer when the civic is in the shop...
The teg just got painted last week so shes ready for the winter.. am gonna drop it 2 inches in the spring because it looks like a 4x4 :doh: and it needs some clear coarners!!!
Dcp01481.jpg

Dcp01490.jpg

Dcp01488.jpg

Tyler.

euhmmm tyler did it used to be greyish smokish colour? every time i pass by your house i see a grey teg same gen. :dunno:

But how come I always see people during the winter with only two mags in the back? Is it because they think that since there cars a FWD they don't need rear winter tires?

Ya thats my brother 91 teg. but he live at Bishop now so you wont see his car much at home...

as for the civic. well I only got my teg back this monday and if you didnt notice it snowed last week (when I was still driving the civic) so i needed to have a bit of tracking so I put my brother's winters on the front....Just for the week... they are off now

and I dont see why anyone would ride all winter with mags on the back.. its fells like a RWD car with summer on the rear!!!

Tyler

Cool, I like the Teg Tyler. If you want some clears for it, I have a set at home I'm not using on my Teg, let me know. How much for the paint job, I want to paint my Shitegra (12 year old original red paint = orange).

ya fure I want them... how much??

as for paint.. well I brang the guy lots of busniess this year (10gs)
so he hooks me up.. 900$ with both fenders cut out and the whole door rewelded with new metal!:bigup:

Nice Civic...like the shaving in the back..and the subtle side skirts.

wish i had a decent beater this year....my 88 Beretta is messed lol :confused:

i like the civic, very very clean and the body kit is perfect (i'm not a civic fan but i like the way u did it) not too big (like most body kits).....what do u have under the hood?

ride lookin' sick sick sick tyler :bigup: BIGUP!!

where was that water pic taken.... u got the clouds and everything!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lexus
what do u have under the hood?

tylernewmotor.jpg

taken straight from www.atgrills.com :bigup: ...

Performance Modifications

-99 B18B1 DOHC 1.8L
-.30m shaved head
-Crower springs/retainers
-AEM cam gears
-Cosmo Fuel regulator
-Greddy Turbo Kit
-Trust Intercooler
-Vortex 12:1 FMU
-Prelude 280cc Injectors
-Wolbro 255LHP fuel pump
-Manuel boost contoller
-Apex Cat Back exhaust
-Matrix 2.5 inch drop springs
-GSR 11 inch Brakes
-Mugen Shift knob
-Alloy Blue Oil cap
-Autometer boost gauge
-Autometer A/F gauge

The MP5 is his friends car..

And that pic of his engine bay is missing one important thing!!!!!!!

TURBO!!

Time to update the pics tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back