FS: Logitech X-620 (Almost New, but.. ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldragon

Hey, I have an almost brand new set of Logitech X-620 speakers.
Logitech%20X-620.jpg

140 Watts Peak
6.1 system
I used them for a little bit until it started to beep once in awhile?
They work, but not perfectly. From time to time it will have a tone noise, but sometimes they will be perfectly fine. So I don't know?
If the sound comes, just turn it off for a little bit and turn it back on it should be fine.

I'm going to let them go at $30 firm..

PM me your offers or post them here..

Up for any offers.

Last edited:
digitaldragon said:
Hey, I have an almost brand new set of Logitech X-620 speakers.
Logitech%20X-620.jpg

140 Watts Peak
6.1 system
I used them for a little bit until it started to beep once in awhile?
They work, but not perfectly. From time to time it will have a tone noise, but sometimes they will be perfectly fine. So I don't know?
If the sound comes, just turn it off for a little bit and turn it back on it should be fine.

I'm going to let them go at $55 nego.

PM me your offers or post them here..

Do you have a receipt? They may be under warranty, and then you or the next buyer can get them RMA'd.

bug2k said:
Do you have a receipt? They may be under warranty, and then you or the next buyer can get them RMA'd.

That's the thing, I lost the receipt.. and every since they've been sitting there gathering dust. I ended up buying some new speakers..

the volume key, (the round thing) that turns left to right.. put something in the BACK of the key, so when u turn it, its HARDER to turn..

the contact with the volume switch and the wire is probably loose, most logitec and antec speaker has does problem when thiere OLD or Factory errors.

If not, then i have no clue whats the problem is.

Shin said:
the volume key, (the round thing) that turns left to right.. put something in the BACK of the key, so when u turn it, its HARDER to turn..

the contact with the volume switch and the wire is probably loose, most logitec and antec speaker has does problem when thiere OLD or Factory errors.

If not, then i have no clue whats the problem is.

What do you mean put something in back?

willbemine said:
when you buy ? i give you 20$ for that 10$ for i take it go to repair :p pm me thank alots

$20? .. hahaha.. okay okay $25 it's yours, but personally I think they're not in need of serious repairs. Some wires are probably too close together but let me know by PM. thanks.

ok

but the first can you tell me when you buy this speaker and do you have model numbre ? becoz i cant find it from logitech website thank and dont forget give me your phone numbre too :)

Last edited:
willbemine said:
but the first can you tell me when you buy this speaker and do you have model numbre ? becoz i cant find it from logitech website thank and dont forget give me your phone numbre too :)

My number is 514-812-2243 and the speakers were bought around January, and I only used them for a month or two. They're still in the box and have original packing on most speakers.

Here's the link. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/AU/EN,crid=2,contentid=7169,detail=2

Anyone want to take these for $30? :p

Last edited:
kakaka

anyway i just get your msg , i try to call you tomorrow jjust tell me where we can meet ? Jran-Talon ? tell me i cal you tomorrow b4 i part thank alots :)

lols i call you today but the girl ask me who i looking for lols you give me your mumbre but not your name hell who i looking for , :p give me your name dude

digitaldragon said:
My number is 514-624-6849 and the speakers were bought around January, and I only used them for a month or two. They're still in the box and have original packing on most speakers.

Here's the link. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/AU/EN,crid=2,contentid=7169,detail=2

Anyone want to take these for $30? :p

willbemine said:
lols i call you today but the girl ask me who i looking for lols you give me your mumbre but not your name hell who i looking for , :p give me your name dude

Hahaha, sorry man. Uhh.. here this is my cell number 514-812-2243 Call me.

And I don't think I can meet in Jean-Talon..

Name's Kane by the way. .sorry about that.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back