Sony Ericsson T237

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlammedEF

Any intrest in a Used Sony Ericsson T237.
Was a Fido Phone with Sim Card.
I am thinking about 60$ for the phone.

PM Me

pm moi si la sim card est activer ou non et check moi ton # de téléphone pour que je puisse te rejoindre. Merci!

The phone isn't comming with a sim card as I am using it for my next phone. But any Fido sim card will work in it no problem. To the ppl who want to try and low ball me wanting the phone for cheaper don't waste your time pm'ing me. I am already selling it cheap.

To everyone who pm'd me whoever wants it can come pick it up today either after 5pm at my house or they can come to the Pincourt Meet and pick it up off me. First come first serve type deal.

SlammedEF said:
WTF bump ???
U sold it to me...
then didn't came meet me pretending that Your car broke.......
I'm trying to make another meet....
and now bump...???

Are U joking and F*** playing with me ???

I bump it up so it's at the top. Yes my car broke anyone can confirm that. As I changed my brakes. The meet is still on. I don't say it's sold till someone has physically picked it up. If I said sold then you don't come get it, I look pretty stupid.
You need to relax man. I was bumping it up so people see it. I have it sitting in my car already for today when I meet with you. I already apologized for not being able to get there on time. We said between 3-3:30 and I got there at 4 due to I was fixing my car. I will give you 2 numbers to call to confirm that you are comming down or if you don't see me. PM once you read this btw.

ziploc said:
WTF bump ???
U sold it to me...
then didn't came meet me pretending that Your car broke.......
I'm trying to make another meet....
and now bump...???

Are U joking and F*** playing with me ???

You should relax JUST A LIL BIT, please. Lol, puny human.

Phone is sold to Ziploc, After some stalling due to some problems on my side it was a smooth transaction in the end. Sorry Ziploc again for the other times which didn't work out. Hope you are pleased with the phone.

SlammedEF said:
Phone is sold to Ziploc, After some stalling due to some problems on my side it was a smooth transaction in the end. Sorry Ziploc again for the other times which didn't work out. Hope you are pleased with the phone.

Yup, Thanks...The phone is in great shape as described....
On my side sorry for a fast switch....i was in hurry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back