IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

dsl pour toi et merci pour la ride meme si on a vue les pneu d'assez proche pi que ton front a légerement voler en éclat.

hohohoh.....ca paraissait pas tant que ca qu,était open diff la p'tit Mr2....ca fessais des donnuts pareille..... *tu*

IMG_1125.jpg

One thing i know is, this drifter girl is at Verena Mei's level no doubt :bow:

Seriouly Marie im verry proud of you *tu* You are my favorite Drifter Girl by far :bigup:

IMG_1096.jpg

BTW thanks to everyone for youre participation, big thank you to Mox for the nice pix and doing all this work for us, you rock!!!

Today i saw the skill level went up AGAIN, it's just getting better and better...and it's hapening so fast, keep it up guy's cause we are going to have a SICK SICK competition on the 26 of Jun that's for sure :bigup:

Chunky_Bai said:
One thing i know is, this drifter girl is at Verena Mei's level no doubt :bow:

Seriouly Marie im verry proud of you *tu* You are my favorite Drifter Girl by far :bigup:

IMG_1096.jpg

Thanks Marco... you're telling me I am your favorite over a known supermodel with partnerships with Motegi, Rotora, Nissan Motorsports, Yokohama, Twins Turbo Motorsports, Tein and etc... That really touches my heart! :D

Not the same level of competition since mine is not paid for by a company/sponsors and it is daily driven.

I have to say I had so much fun yesterday I would do it every week-end there!! (poor 240 lol) When is the next practice ? :D Can't wait for the 26th!!

Devilish240 said:
Thanks Marco... you're telling me I am your favorite over a known supermodel with partnerships with Motegi, Rotora, Nissan Motorsports, Yokohama, Twins Turbo Motorsports, Tein and etc... That really touches my heart! :D

Not the same level of competition since mine is not paid for by a company/sponsors and it is daily driven.

I have to say I had so much fun yesterday I would do it every week-end there!! (poor 240 lol) When is the next practice ? :D Can't wait for the 26th!!

That's why I said that im proud of you, cause you are as good or even better then Mei, everyone needs to know that :D

Next practice is on the 9 July. But for now it's time to start geting ready for the big day Jun 26!

21 days lefts.....man!!!!! Hey marco do you think theres a way you can give me a hint on a quiet and safe spot to practice a little with my new engine because I don't want to look like a total dumb out there on the 26....you see...I wont be used to have twice the power and twice the torck I practiced a lot with........I figure I wont be able to drift my car with the pedal to the metal anymore :balling: but I just want about a little 15 min of practice in a safe spot (a spot wich dosen't annoy people because I hate doing that stuff in the streets but hey...somethimes you have to bend the rules a little.....) BTW I decided to assume my nickname........ Vinitial D...... :p

Max_vtec said:
a voir sa sa me donne le gout de crisser ma teg a poubelle et de m acheter une 240 :D

Garde ta teg comme daily driver pis monte toi une RWD et viens nous rejoindre a la track!!! *tu*

wow y commence a avoir du skills ici :bow:
je vous envie en esti !!! un jour je vais me payer un drift machine !!!

Civic EG-9 said:
21 days lefts.....man!!!!! Hey marco do you think theres a way you can give me a hint on a quiet and safe spot to practice a little with my new engine because I don't want to look like a total dumb out there on the 26....you see...I wont be used to have twice the power and twice the torck I practiced a lot with........I figure I wont be able to drift my car with the pedal to the metal anymore :balling: but I just want about a little 15 min of practice in a safe spot (a spot wich dosen't annoy people because I hate doing that stuff in the streets but hey...somethimes you have to bend the rules a little.....) BTW I decided to assume my nickname........ Vinitial D...... :p

On the 26 you guy's have 3 hours of practice before the qualification, so you have time to ajust you're self...no excuses *byewhore*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back