FS: ZALMAN CPU Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

reon

I have this CPU Cooler that I've been using for about 4 months on my AMD and it works great, now I've just bought another CPU Cooler so I won't be needing this anymore.

Here's the official website of it and with what CPU it is compatible with:
http://www.zalman.co.kr/eng/product/view.asp?idx=141&code=005009

Very quiet and keep your CPU very cool.
Original: 65$+tx
Asking: 35$ NEG

Last edited:
Check PM richyrich514, I can meet you tomorrow, I finish work tonite at 11pm.. too late eh?

Well richyrich514 offered me 40$ for it but never give me his phone number so I can't call him. vinh777 is offering 35$ so I have to call him tomorrow for it. If you can offer me better, PM me, I'll start calling him tomorrow probably around 10am. I will be able to meet anyone during the day since I have a day off

i dont have cash with me right now for that

but i can trade

i got stuff worth a lot more for it

pm me if u want to kno the stuff i got for it

Someone from here wanted to meet me today around 7pm. I've tried to call you back but no answer, you said your name was bob. I don't know who that is now

Melon d'eau =), if there's a bill with my name on it, that must be a fake one but hey, I have high hope that I can sell it for more but maybe I'll accept that bill when my hope goes down

vinh777 postponed to meeting till tomorrow. His offer is still 35$. Any of you can top that before tomorrow, PM me with your phone number, I will call you to meet around 5 or 6PM downtown

Last edited:
vinh777 finally cancel the meeting because he just got a CPU Cooler. So offer is still on the table everyone for 30$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back