Je vends World of Warcraft, avec le "bradygames' official strategy guide"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceRanger

Je vends le jeu World of Warcraft avec le bradygames' official strategy guide (400+pages) pour le jeu.

Le tout a presque jamais servi et est dans un état impécable, boite, cds, livrets, strategy guide (à peine ouvert 3 fois)...

je demandes 50$ pour le tout.

AceRanger said:
Je vends le jeu World of Warcraft avec le bradygames' official strategy guide (400+pages) pour le jeu.

Le tout a presque jamais servi et est dans un état impécable, boite, cds, livrets, strategy guide (à peine ouvert 3 fois)...

je demandes 50$ pour le tout.

did u already make an account with the cd key from the CDs lol??

NintendoRacer said:

If I remember correctly, this game don't have a cd key, you create your account when you enter your credit card informations and thing like that. And anyway i deleted my account long time ago ;P but i'll verify this afternoon when i'll be at home to be sure that this game don't need a cd-key.

NintendoRacer said:

you are right, this game have a cdkey, but anyway like i said i dont have an account so the one who'll buy it will don't have any problem to create his own account and stuff..

AceRanger said:
you are right, this game have a cdkey, but anyway like i said i dont have an account so the one who'll buy it will don't have any problem to create his own account and stuff..

No, you need a valid CD Key in order to create a new account and play the game.

exactly
whoever u sell it to, what u need to do is reactivate the account, then transfer the account to them, change all the info, then call blizzard offices, not tech support, offices in Calif, and make sure they are aware of the transfer of the ownership. Cause if they nail you for "selling an account", its an instant ban. :p

ou have something like 2-3 months after cancelling an account to reactivate it with all yours still alive etc..
depending what server you were on, id be willing to pick it up from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back