MyRidzPhucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyRidzPhucked

Legacy Member
Just wanna know how people are rating me as a seller, especially in the past 3 weeks..

Yeah, i know, i've told WAY too many people i'd try getting parts for them, but trust me guys, scrap yards dont carry EVERYTHING :) Always keeping an eye out for everyone though!

Very Good Buyer and Seller. Have done plenty of business with Jason for years. Recommend him to everyone.

havent bought or sold anything to him but he's a great guy.. and very trustworthy :)

(and he's good at pool..) ;)

i got my suspension from him at a great price and he even offered me a money back guarantee after i already paid him... u can't go wrong with that!!! great, trustworthy seller...

^^^ For this reply, I will explain that it was a deal that lated forever but went nowhere... Trust me dude, just ask for pictures and i'll send them to you, instead of being a deadbeat trader i could have been a crook for trading you that piece of rotten crap 240 for your Talon.. but still, sorry about waisting your time with that. I'll still buy those guages off of you :D

never had the chance to see that 240...picture s something seeing s a different thing.....
gauges are still not for sale....
i have an air fuel for sale if u want
u saw it...

514boost said:
never had the chance to see that 240...picture s something seeing s a different thing.....
gauges are still not for sale....
i have an air fuel for sale if u want
u saw it...

Tell you what when i find another 240 that the body wont fly off the car on the highway, we can do a trade then.. i still dont have my AWD talon yet :)

Tryed to sell a bike to him, tellin me he would drop off (2 times), he never showed up... And never gived news since...

Great seller, just bought a cell phone off of him this weekend, was able to set up a meet same day. Very happy :D

damn takes months and months to deliver parts....

hahah just playing....been dealing with him for a while and so far so good...not to mention great service ;)

HUGE, thank god i can get 50 kilos of rabbit food for 15$ or else i would be crying lol
unfortunatly one passed away, one i gave to the ex and she's getting him neutered so i can bring the female over there, she would see more attention there. Thanks again bud :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back