**psp**brand New**unopened**Includes: Gretzky Hockey & SpiderMan2 (video)!250$!!!!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

[[NDG514]]

**psp**brand New**unopened**with: Gretzky Hockey & SpiderMan2 (video) 250$!!**

SOLD / VENDU​

Brand New in the box, never opened, original Sony PSP=> 250$
Tout neuve dans la boite originale, jamais ouvert, Sony PSP=>
250$

Delivered anywhere in Montreal!! livrees n'importe ou a Montreal!!

!!ALSO INCLUDES GRETZKY HOCKEY (GAME) & SPIDER MAN 2 (MOVIE)!!!

Must sell ASAP!! IL FAUT que je la vends des que possible!! I need $$!!

Call me @ 514-570-5128 My name is Einick

CALL ME FOR ANY OTHER INFO BECAUSE I MIGHT NOT CHECK MY PM FOR A WHILE AND THAT WILL DELAY MY RESPONSE TIME, SIMPLY CALL MY CELLPHONE, THANKS!!

APPEL MOI ET NON LAISSEZ UN MESSAGE ICI CAR CA POURRAIS PRENDRE TROPS DE TEMPS POUR VOUS REPONDRE PAR PM, APPEL MOI DIRECTE POUR TOUTE AUTR INFO!! MERC!!

The Sony PSP:
PSP brings an amazing gaming experience to a handheld platform allowing users to enjoy 3D games with high-quality full-motion video and high-fidelity stereo audio. With graphics rendering capability comparable to PlayStation 2, PSP features a 4.3" wide screen high-resolution TFT display, built-in stereo speakers, exterior headphone connector, brightness control and sound mode selectio

PSP CONSOLE FEATURES:
PSP features a high-quality TFT LCD that displays full colour (16.77 million colours) on a 480 x 272 pixel high-resolution screen.

Keys and controls inherit the same operability of PlayStation and PlayStation 2, familiar to fans all over the world.

PSP also comes equipped with diverse input/output connectors such as USB 2.0, and 802.11b (Wi-Fi) wireless LAN, providing connectivity to various devices in the home and to the wireless network outside.

PSP adopts a small but high-capacity optical medium UMD (Universal Media Disc), enabling game software that is rich with full-motion video and other forms of digital entertainment content, to be stored. The newly developed UMD, the next-generation compact storage media, is only 60mm in diameter but can store up to 1.8GB of digital data.

INCLUDED IN BOX:
*32MB Memory Stick PRO Duo
*Headphone With Volume Control
*Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
*AC Adaptor
*Soft Case & Cleaning Cloth

10058102c.jpg

*POUR UN VERSION FRANCAIS de tous ces informations suivi ce lien:
VERSION FRANCAIS CLIQUER ICI

Brand New in the box, never opened, original Sony PSP=> 250$
Tout neuve dans la boite originale, jamais ouvert, Sony PSP=>
250$

!!ALSO INCLUDES GRETZKY HOCKEY (GAME) & SPIDER MAN 2 (MOVIE)!!!

SAVE ALOT OF MONEY!!! *tu*
SAUVEZ ASSEZ D'ARGENT!! *tu*

Delivered anywhere in Montreal!! livrees n'importe ou a Montreal!!

:bigup:

CALL ME FOR ANY OTHER INFO BECAUSE I MIGHT NOT CHECK MY PM FOR A WHILE AND THAT WILL DELAY MY RESPONSE TIME, SIMPLY CALL MY CELLPHONE, THANKS!!

APPEL MOI ET NON LAISSEZ UN MESSAGE ICI CAR CA POURRAIS PRENDRE TROPS DE TEMPS POUR VOUS REPONDRE PAR PM, APPEL MOI DIRECTE POUR TOUTE AUTR INFO!! MERC!!

Call me now @ 514-570-5128

Last edited:
Game and Movie included!! Jeu et Video Inclus!!

!!ALSO INCLUDES GRETZKY HOCKEY (GAME) & SPIDER MAN 2 (MOVIE)!!! *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back