Anyone else ready to retire from the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slammedtl

The more I think about it the more I want to say F%$k it and buy something regular. Retire from the scene, I would save so much money. The amount of money I have put into cars in the past 10 years is crazy. I've built 6 show cars, just imagine what I could have done with the money. I dunno it might be getting close to the end.
Maybe I'm thinking this way because I'm getting old or maybe I'm just fed up off waisting my money. But another winter and I'm spending another $7000 on the car again!!!!

Here are the last 3 cars I built in as many years...

danieltl4.jpg

DANSTYPE.jpg

Lowlife%20accord%20mr.jpg

I want a stock CL500

dO NOT retire people look forward to what is going to be
built from you guys..that tl is the most nicest lookin jaw droping,car i have seen in a while..

Who knows! Maybe just get something fast and reliable that'll last you a couple years and that actually keeps it's value! Or a house..and start popping out babies!

How about this badboy Daniel! ETC Forever! :lol:

15.jpg

My Mazda B2200

You know I don't have 1 picture of that truck. I put so much into that f**king thing and the only thing I have left are the memories because I wasn't bright enough to snap a couple of pictures.
Oh ya all the gold was added after I sold it.
Anyone got a picture of my 92 GS-R (probably not I only had it 10 months) or my Isuzu I-Mark, I lowered it by pulling out the springs. It was while I lived in Miami and I would knock the road reflectors when I would change lanes. Lower then my pick-up with no hydraulics!!

. . .

slammed , even though you retire you shouldnt think of whats gonna happen but just be proud of what you did and fofilled ! you've done beautiful things and change the scene in a good way ! I dont know a lot of people who dont know who the guy with the slammedtl is :lol: so whatever you do take care !
Ciao

Re: . . .

Just get a S4 or something, lower it and call it a day if you plan to retire. Forget the $7000/winter thing and buy a house.

Retire?

Well...

The choice is yours, but whatever you do it's gonna be a hard decision cuz when the snow starts to melt and we start hearing the sweet sound of squeeling tires and VTECH engines our hearts start pumpin' a bit faster and we all rush to add sh*t to the cars :D

You have to admit...you have a great rep and it's all cuz you're crazy with carz!

Anywayz, do what's best for YOU!

It's always a pleasure seein' you and your creations at the shows throughout the Summer!

Peace!

I want a stock CL500

Retire from the scene?!
It's just a hobby! its not a life! It should be an easy decision. If you enjoy it and can afford it, do it. If not, then don't. done.

Re: I want a stock CL500

move to california.......you dont ever have to retire from the scene there ;)

Slammedtl i gotta ask you a question, how come you have to spend 7000$ for the winter?? what do you have to do?

slammedtl: With all the expensive cars that you have....or used to have....i would assume that you would have a nice house....dont you have one?

SUCKER

NO HE DOESN'T CAUSE HIS MORTGAGE GOES TO 9 TIRES A SUMMER REMEMBER:rollin: :lol:

Re: SUCKER

with a big house and a big garage he could fill up the whole garage with hundreds of spare tires! no? :D

Sell the TL

Anyone want to make me a serious offer on the TL. Maybe I'll take the money put a depo on a house and built a JDM EK.
Butt seriously if anyone is interested in the TL make me an offer.
Please no comments or bullsh*t bids.
I've put about $13 000 in parts into it plus the price of the car. Oh ya it has only 40 000k on it and is not winter driven.
Oct4jul11.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back