who will be first in the 9's

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyStar

This saturday will be be pretty exciting because there will probly be someone who's gonna break the 9's for the first time. forgetting about stephane. Hopfully it will be us however I think there will be some very stromg cars out this weekend like mononctsi, joel,dave,us, and hopfully more I bet the 9 is gonna come down to whoever makes the first pass of the day were lucky chris tapp is from ontario or we'd be screwed. what do you guys think!

85 Prelude and from Pincourt intresting i've probably seen you around. I hope a local breaks 9's as in someone from Pincourt heh :)

haveaNOSday said:
This saturday will be be pretty exciting because there will probly be someone who's gonna break the 9's for the first time. forgetting about stephane.

We wont be there , best of luck to you Jason,
and all the other competitors.

Denis

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone trying to break 9's, hopefully the weather will be one your side. Btw holy crap is chris tapp's car fast saw his last 9 second run :O.

Meteomedia changed their mind a little; 80% from 40% change of rain ('averses dispercés').

I'm only going to be doing some very low boost passes, i havent ran the car at all with the new setup, it actually is going to be ready by friday night, so don't expect anything crazy from me, i never usually do this, test and tune at an event, but lack of time, and car fever is a big event, so sponsors wants us there....

You should test it on Friday night, and run in the bracket class saturday. Low boost=consistancy.

We'll just try to a couple of clean runs. As long as it's not runing 15 seconds, it's fine with me. I'll take reliability and consistency over a killer ET and a dead motor anyday. ;)

We'd rather win the race than run the fastest ET.

Last Saturday night I dialed the car super slow since the street tires were not reliable, and played with the brakes on each run. That got me into the semi-finals :D

we were gonna go practice one night this week to dial the new 26's (slicks) but nick called napi and the said no trailer cars during evening races because of insurance reasons so we'll just have to bust a 9 early saturday because we wanna be the first import quebecer in the 9'sshould happen the car now is completly dialed in. also does anyone know who will be there officially.

We'll be there, so will Dave. Probably Serge Auclair from Quebec city (10.35) and one of his pal in a street driven Civic (11.3@132). That's what I know.

P.S. You should bug Stephan and ask him to come. Maybe he'll listen to you. ;)

MonOncTsi said:
We'll be there, so will Dave. Probably Serge Auclair from Quebec city (10.35) and one of his pal in a street driven Civic (11.3@132). That's what I know.

P.S. You should bug Stephan and ask him to come. Maybe he'll listen to you. ;)
I think there test and tuning this weekend, but you never know right! we're excited to see Dave make a pass!

Probably Serge Auclair from Quebec city (10.35) and one of his pal in a street driven Civic (11.3@132).

Will be there for sure.... but break the 10sec will be enough for me. *fag*

Go for 9 guys, best luck to everyone.

I would be very surprised if he came down this weekend but I think not! However we did advertise carfever at luskville last weekend so there will for sure be ottawa guys there. their cars aren't to qwick so there's nothing to worry about, we'll show them wats up!

I see. So if he has no plans to come, why do some people feel the need to brag about his time in a thread about Napierville?

John Shepherd Talon ran 8's, many, many times. Gary Gardella Chevy Cobalt runs 7's all day long. Jason Hunt street Honda run mid 9's all day. I could go on and on but what does it have to do with an event at Napierville, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back